Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 DELETED
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

808bk
Akahai

82 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2008 :  6:34:23 PM  Show Profile
Roast pork and char siu.. I gotta go to Nam Fong tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

PoiDog
Lokahi

245 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2008 :  2:39:18 PM  Show Profile
Moloka`i...down town. Get Oviedo's right by da Veteran's Park. Da roast pohk. Ste cook awreddy, but he gettum soakin' in ice watah...Den he put um in da wok fo make um crispy! Hoo...I hope my doctah no read dis.

Las time I wen home, I wen bring back couple containahs. Da pilot (he waz one bruddah pilot) from da mini-airline wen tell on da plane, "OK who went Oviedo's?" He could smell um! I was hoping he nevah like steal my roast pohk.

Aloha,
da Poi Dog
Go to Top of Page

sm80808
Lokahi

347 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2008 :  3:11:04 PM  Show Profile
Mean story Duke. :)
Go to Top of Page

Fingerpickin
Lokahi

117 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2008 :  8:10:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fingerpickin's Homepage
Duke, you da BOMB Bruh!

In case you missed it, check out Dukes "Ku'u Kika Kahiko" rendition on youtube at http://youtube.com/watch?v=P4eJrA4wZ9g

Good stuffs!

-Lance

"Hey Lance, try watch." -Ozzie
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2008 :  11:02:23 PM  Show Profile
Duke and Jay cannot help but let that aloha spill over every where they go. They have so much of it to give. I am getting misty-eyed sitting here just thinking about what a wonderful time we had. I couldn't be prouder to have met two gentlemen and their families than these guys. Their whole extended `ohana welcomed Paul and I with open arms, from Duke's loving Mom to sweet baby Cheyenne, the youngest of the `ohana (except for the one not yet born inside da daughter's tummy). These guys share aloha with all they meet. Words cannot express. I love you guys!

I got plenty stories to tell.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

rendesvous1840
Ha`aha`a

USA
1055 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  04:23:33 AM  Show Profile
Stars were definately out in the day and night the last 2 weeks in Oahu. Wanda & I got wai maka leaving those stars behind- a whole double Ohana full.
Paul

"A master banjo player isn't the person who can pick the most notes.It's the person who can touch the most hearts." Patrick Costello
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000