Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Recording Announcements & Reviews
 "The Pink CD"
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Auntie Maria
Ha`aha`a

USA
1918 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  05:31:44 AM  Show Profile
This CD should be getting more radio airplay in the islands, but regrettably it is not.

"The Pink CD" not only has a collection of great and diverse island talent and tunes, it's a fundraiser for an excellent cause. Proceeds from sales will benefit Maui Memorial Medical Center Foundation, for the purpose of breast education and awareness.

So the producers are turning up their media blitz -- we're seeing TV ads, and this article in today's Honolulu Advertiser:http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080704/ENT03/807040321/1129/ISLANDLIFEFRONT

Auntie Maria
===================
My "Aloha Kaua`i" radio show streams FREE online every Thu & Fri 7-9am (HST)
www.kkcr.org - Kaua`i Community Radio
"Like" Aloha Kauai on Facebook, for playlists and news/info about island music and musicians!

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  07:54:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
Yeah - we've played the "Maui Medley" a couple times on our radio shows already - but we're not in the Islands.
Go to Top of Page

PoiDog
Lokahi

245 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  10:27:23 AM  Show Profile
While I did purchase a copy, the music was not to my taste. At least part of me feels good about the purchase.

Aloha,
da Poi Dog
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000