Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 CA: CD release / Woodsong Acoustics - April 2nd
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2003 :  7:30:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
From Chris Yeaton...

Chris Yeaton invites you to celebrate the release of his first CD by joining him and three other guitarists for an excellent evening of solo acoustic guitar!

I've just released "Kikaha Malie" and will have them available for you at this show. If you would like to hear a few samples of the CD you can visit us at www.woodsongacoustics.com
Click on the "Music Gallery" page

It would be really nice to see you all again, as some of you know I have moved back to Hawaii so If I don't see you this time around perhaps in 2004!

Aloha to you,
Chris
PS We will also be doing a show up in the Washington Area on April 5th. Our site has details

The Woodsong Acoustics Group will meet on
April 2nd, 2003 ~ 7pm to 9pm
(doors open @ 6:30~ there are no reserved seating arrangements)

2050 Oak Park Blvd. (corner of Oak Park Blvd. and Pleasant Hill Rd)
The School House is on the same side of the RD as the "Back Forty" Texas style barbecue restaurant, about
mile passed.

Tickets $15.00

"The best part about our love for music is being able to share it with those who love to hear it . . . "

Pauline Leland
`Olu`olu

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2003 :  9:21:32 PM  Show Profile
Nice music in the sample. Andy, did Chris Yeaton give you a clue as to in which city and state this concert would occur? I'm sort of guessing California, but if he's moved back to Hawaii, then maybe not. City? No idea.

Pauline
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2003 :  9:29:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Yes, it's in California. The School House Cultural Center Theatre is located in Pleasant Hill, CA. You may also read Fran's review from April 2002.

Andy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000