Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Hawaiian Music's Next Generation Tour '03
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2003 :  05:46:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message

Aloha Everyone!! Six months ago I was given the green light to assemble a tour package that would launch Spring of 2004. I felt that the package that I would assemble would be somewhat different then the other tours. I wanted to refect the Next Generation of players like myself. Because of the interest and demand, we have moved up our first phase of the tour to August 2003.

Hawaiian Music's Next Generation Tour Line-up is as follows:

KEOKI KAHUMOKU
HERB OHTA,JR
DAVID KAMAKAHI
PATRICK LANDEZA

We are currently booked in the following cities: Concord, Berkeley, Whittier, Santa Cruz, Santa Barbara and are locking in others this week...We will head towards the East Coast on our 2nd phase in the Spring of 2004.

We will offer slack key and ukulele clinics..along with the booking agent, I have other packages that I will introduce in the near future with other artists.

Hope to see you folks at one of our shows!!! Aloha!!

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com

"Slack Key is not a way of life, but a way of living"

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2003 :  11:50:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Hi Patrick,

Sounds like a fantastic lineup, and I'm so glad to hear the east coast will be in your plans.

Are you still heading out this way in July 2003?

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Maria
Ha`aha`a

USA
1918 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2003 :  1:47:19 PM  Show Profile
As soon as things are "locked in", I'll be glad to add these performances to the mele.com Concert Calendar page. Please send me date/time/venue/tix info for each gig as you get them, 'kay?

-- auntie maria

Auntie Maria
===================
My "Aloha Kaua`i" radio show streams FREE online every Thu & Fri 7-9am (HST)
www.kkcr.org - Kaua`i Community Radio
"Like" Aloha Kauai on Facebook, for playlists and news/info about island music and musicians!

Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2003 :  7:02:27 PM  Show Profile
Patrick,

I am so glad you are organizing this. I know that Keoki has been wanting to tour more. Just for your information, I know people who own a little Hawaiian theme restaurant in South Lake Tahoe, and they've told me that they would LOVE to have Hawaiian music in their area. However, I am not a promoter and have not been able to check out any venues up there. Maybe you know of some...
Aloha, Julie
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2003 :  7:24:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Mahalo Julie..Reno has come up so we may be in that area sometime soon, I know that my cousin will be producing Willie K and Amy this summer in Reno...I'm looking forward to the tour!!

I look forward to seeing you Andy!!! I may be there in July...need to talk with you!!!

Aloha!!
Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com
Go to Top of Page

Crotalus
Aloha

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2003 :  01:21:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Crotalus's Homepage
Hey Pat, what about Willie K & Amy and Patrick Landeza at the San Leandro library (or at the famous Landeza back yard cookout)?
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2003 :  12:57:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Ha!!! You funny Ben, but they will be here in the Bay Area shortly...they are doing Stern Grove this June!!

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000