Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Patrick Landeza in hospital
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  2:31:31 PM  Show Profile
Aloha e Patrick. If you have a computer and are whiling away your time...Paul has put your "Kahuku Slack Key" ontop da You Tube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvH3EaR0ypY One very nice song, brah.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

JimC
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  12:59:02 PM  Show Profile
UPDATE !!

I got a call from Patrick this afternoon and he asked me to let everyone know he is doing good... so good the Doc is letting him go home tomorrow (3 days early !!)as was said earlier the Doc was very very happy with the the outcome of the surgery. It will be a month or so of recooperating before returning to work.

He is determined to keep his date for his performance at the Freight and Salvage in May and His surgen told him he would be first in line for tickets.

Again he asked me to pass along his Mahalo for all the well wishes and prayers and that he will post after he is back on his feet a bit more.

Also if anyone in the East Bay might have a Baby Taylor he could borrow for awhile he is eager to play but his guitar is a bit heavy a cumbersome. He asked that you shoot me an email and I will pass your info along to him.

Thanks all

Jim
http://www.ohanahulasupply.com
Go to Top of Page

jlsulle
Lokahi

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  06:33:36 AM  Show Profile  Send jlsulle a Yahoo! Message
He Jim,
I have a Baby Taylor for Patrick and have sent you an email in that regard. Anything to help out my first kumu with his recovery. Jerry
Go to Top of Page

JimC
Lokahi

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  2:25:31 PM  Show Profile
Thanks to both Jerry and Mike for offering the loan of their mini guitars. I passed your numbers over to Patrick.

Thanks guys

Jim
http://www.ohanahulasupply.com
Go to Top of Page

catheglass
Lokahi

USA
312 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  8:26:20 PM  Show Profile
E Patrick!

Another of your former haumana wishes you a wikiwiki but hikiwale recovery, plus resting time filled with music and the love of your 'ohana.

Malama pono e ku kino, Cathe Howe

cathe
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  05:16:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Aloha All!!

Thank you for your prayers and well wishes. This is my first time on taropatch since the last time I posted and I am truly touched by all the aloha.

Everyday I am getting stronger but my energy level is nowhere near it used to be. I am home until mid-May (doctor's orders and should be 100% by June, just my luck that my doctor/surgeon caught wind of the Freight and Salvage and saw I will be there in May. I reassured him it was not a "tour" and merely "one" show. He will be present

Thank you Sulle for the offer of the baby Taylor, I started getting bored in the hospital but was unable to lift my guitar..then the doctor said that I was recovery quiker than normal and sent me home, as Jim said, three days early.

Today I get the staples out..FUN! (I counted 30)

Again, mahalo to you all! Your posts helped me get through my time in the hospital!

Aloha,

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com
Go to Top of Page

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  05:35:54 AM  Show Profile
Thats wonderful, Patrick! Maybe this would help.

Dusty
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  07:31:59 AM  Show Profile
Mano kila.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  1:08:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by wdf

Thats wonderful, Patrick! Maybe this would help.

What if mano ain't his `aumakua?
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  1:21:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
ps..yes Father Jayson Landeza is my brother, some of you were inquiring, he is the Chaplain for Oakland Police Dept.

and mano is one of my 'aumakua..lol..you too funny Mr. Retro..where's my chocolate haupia?

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com

Edited by - hwnslacker on 03/27/2009 1:23:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  1:38:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by hwnslacker

Mr. Retro..where's my chocolate haupia?

I'll take that up with Chef Momi right away, sir.
Go to Top of Page

thumbstruck
Ahonui

USA
2165 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  5:02:31 PM  Show Profile
Eh, Patrick! Good you can type! Hows about da guitar? Music get healing properties, so grab da guitar and plink away. Good you stay on da mends. No preshah, but when you coming Seattle?
Go to Top of Page

les_maverick
Lokahi

USA
238 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  05:51:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit les_maverick's Homepage  Send les_maverick an AOL message  Send les_maverick a Yahoo! Message
Patrick
Glad to hear you are on the mend and
at home resting,
well as much as one can with a new baby.
Aloha,
Les
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  5:08:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
I love her cooking!

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com
Go to Top of Page

Curtis Takahashi
Akahai

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2009 :  11:37:19 AM  Show Profile
Patrick,

Sorry to hear that you had been sick. keep resting. believe me, it really helps!

Aloha,

Curtis
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000