Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 CA: Hawaiian Music's Next Generation
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Reid
Ha`aha`a

Andorra
1526 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2003 :  8:31:05 PM  Show Profile
Ho! Redwood City! Da kine Oracle Galactic Central where I hurt my heart and brain for so many years? If so, glad to hear that something human happens there.

BTW, Ozzie sings too. He is just a teeny bit humble about it (as he is about a lot of things). We encouraged him to record singing when we talked in June, and he said he would try. Now, if we had a mail-in campaign from here, we might get him to actually do it.

...Reid
Go to Top of Page

Stacey
Lokahi

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2003 :  9:08:20 PM  Show Profile
Aloha e Reid!
Wow! I haven't heard Ozzie sing. He's got my vote for making some recordings. The Little Fox in Redwood City is a super nice venue and they host Hawaiian Musicians like every month! It's Great!
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2003 :  2:12:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Stacey

Admin, we sure could use those taropatch.net buttons to help identify one another.

The buttons are in! I just need to calculate how much the button costs are with shipping. I will be posting something very shortly.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2003 :  09:32:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
More Hawaiian Music to come in the future there Stacey!! They are so supportive!! My Maui Slack Key Package will be there on January 22..Pekelo Cosma,Ikaika and Kevin Brown..this will be a great show!!!

Aloha.
Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com
Go to Top of Page

Reid
Ha`aha`a

Andorra
1526 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2003 :  10:13:15 AM  Show Profile
Oh Jeez... Patrick, just you and all the Maui guys stay on the plane and don't get off at SFO. Be brave and hang in until NY. We will meet you :-)

...Reid
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2003 :  11:45:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
I PROMISE and VOW!!! NY will get more of these packages in 2004..trust me!!! I promise all you East Coast Slackers!! Aloha Reid!!

Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com
Go to Top of Page

AuntyD
Aloha

24 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  02:27:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit AuntyD's Homepage
Aloha kakou,

Took me awhile, but I finally got my pics of the Next Generation online with my mana`o of the concert. Try go and check 'em out:
http://hwneye.fotopages.com/?entry=7734

Enjoy. I did!

Aunty D

"Aloha is...":
http://www.geocities.com/moekeale2020/alohalesson.htm
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page