Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 6th Annual Slack-key Workshop pictures (Maui)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mainkaukau
Lokahi

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2003 :  12:56:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mainkaukau's Homepage
June 19 to June 22, 2003
Napili, Maui, Hawaii, USA, Earth, Milkyway, etc. etc...

http://photos.yahoo.com/cedricthefrog

Edited by - Mainkaukau on 06/25/2003 1:06:09 PM

Stacey
Lokahi

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2003 :  02:29:54 AM  Show Profile
Wow! Thanks for the great pics of George's Workshop, The Mauian and Napili Bay!!!
I almost feel like I was there!
Go to Top of Page

Pauline Leland
`Olu`olu

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2003 :  11:03:11 AM  Show Profile
Yes, thanks!

Pauline
Go to Top of Page

Pops
Lokahi

USA
387 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2003 :  7:26:09 PM  Show Profile
Mahalo for sharing. Looks like big fun.
Go to Top of Page

donkaulia
Lokahi

249 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2003 :  12:57:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit donkaulia's Homepage
Braddah Eric,

Eh, thanks for driving all the way from Napili just to jam with me at the Blue Marlins. You the man. I really appreciate your style, smile and most of all your performance.

That's why you the MainKaukau. Hehehehe, you can rip braddah. I see you there in August at the Slack Key Fest at the Kapiolani Bandstand. I going play 'solo' at that one.

Anytime you on Maui, come by the Blue Marlins. I'm there every Fridays and Saturdays now.

Aloha and Mahalo Eric,

Donald Kauli'a

donkaulia
Go to Top of Page

Mainkaukau
Lokahi

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2003 :  3:29:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mainkaukau's Homepage
Mahalos for the compliments Don. I wish I could have stayed longer at the Blue Marlin but I wanted to get back to the Mauian before sunrise. I made 3 wrong left turns before I found the right street. Goodluck in all your future endeavors Don and see you at Kapiolani park in August. I tried to convince Milton to let the Mainkaukau perform at the Slack-Key concert but no word yet. I love the Maui Cultural Center. It's a great place for a concert and what a super crowd. Thanks for all your hospitality at the Blue Marlin and say hello to the Bro's in the band. Alooooohas!
Go to Top of Page

Lawrence
Ha`aha`a

USA
1597 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2003 :  12:42:01 AM  Show Profile
Just got back from HI.

Glad to meet you out there Mainkaukau! Say, How do I download the full size photos (the ones on the screen are only 400x330 res).

I expect to be posting some shots soon, if I can figger out how!!

Mahope Kākou...
...El Lorenzo de Ondas Sonoras
Go to Top of Page

Mainkaukau
Lokahi

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2003 :  12:42:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mainkaukau's Homepage
Hey gang, more photos from your friendly Slack-key workshop/concert photographer Bruce. The find Cyril pic makes me smile. Thanks Bruce.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bmiyoda
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
`Olu`olu

571 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2003 :  1:07:37 PM  Show Profile
Nice pictures, Bruce!! Great shots of all the kumu, too. Mahalo for posting them, Mainkaukau.

-Sarah
Go to Top of Page

Lawrence
Ha`aha`a

USA
1597 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2003 :  9:33:16 PM  Show Profile
Yes, nice picts from Eric AND Bruce! Some are so nice that I would like to download High-Resolution copies from Yahoo to my computer. Any clue from yooze guyz on how to accomplish that (the Yahoo site does not seem to offer any help in this regard)?? Yes, I tried "right click and save as" but that only downloads a low-res version of the pict! There are no "download picture" buttons on the web page that can see.

Any help out there?

...Lawrence

Mahope Kākou...
...El Lorenzo de Ondas Sonoras
Go to Top of Page

Mainkaukau
Lokahi

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  12:16:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mainkaukau's Homepage
Sorry Lawrence,I don't know, I have'nt graduated from computer 101 yet but I could try to email the pics you like directly to you. Just let me know which photos you want. I could email all the photos but it would take hours for my non-pentium computer to upload and download all those wonderful bytes. Have a righteous day!
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  12:57:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Nice photos Eric. I love the postcard photos too.

Just for the record, Mainkaukau plays some nahenahe music. On the first kanikapila night (Thurs), he started playing and singing a song and everyone sat up and said, "Hey, who's that?!?!" Good stuff.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

bmiyoda
Aloha

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2003 :  04:32:56 AM  Show Profile
Hi Guys, I finally got off my okole and registered myself. Lawrence, on the pics, I'll figure out how to compress them and let Eric know how to do it. I used to have Winzip and that enabled me to compress all kinds of stuff.

Bruce
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000