Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Some post trip reflections
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

cmdrpiffle
`Olu`olu

USA
553 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  02:21:52 AM  Show Profile
What a GREAT picture of you all!

Much aloha to all of you. Hey Reid, you know the pattern on your shirt in the picture looks like the background pattern on TaroPatch.net?
How cool is that?! Coordinated photos:)

You people are the best. I wish I could have been there.

Nice to come across a picture of a group of beautiful people like yourselves, who just plain look HAPPY.

Lots of us look at something like this...are are taken there for a few moments in our minds and souls.

-then we remember.

Thanks Andy. A picture is worth a thousand words...and thoughts

Mike

my Poodle is smarter than your honor student
Go to Top of Page

Reid
Ha`aha`a

Andorra
1526 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  5:35:33 PM  Show Profile
Hi Piffle,

Yup, Andy did the shirt. Made a jpg and printed it out and pasted it on a shirt for me. Andy is *way* talented - gonna give Sig Zane a run for his money.

Nah. Sarah bought it for me. I think that pattern is generic enough to be on car seat covers all over the Islands. So, think of me as a guy who is just common enough to use car seat covers as clothing.

Besides, later we went into Sig Zane's shop in Wailuku and, while waiting for Sarah to buy out the shop, two shirts attached themselves to me and my credit card. Reduced my bank balance significantly, but I got shirts that now rival Andy's (and Lynette's dresses) :-)

...Reid

Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  6:04:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
This trip... when I packed my bag, last thing to be packed were two aloha shirts hanging in the closet. When I got to Maui, my shirts were still hanging in the closet!

So we headed to Wailuku to buy 1 shirt... ended up leaving with 3. That was just me, the non-shopper. Big dent to the wallet, but remember it's better to look good than feel good. Ha ha.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Popoki
Akahai

USA
88 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2003 :  2:04:39 PM  Show Profile
Aloha Andy and the rest of the Taro Patch Ohana,

It's really neat how a song, scent, or photo can take you right back to a place! Thanks for sharing the Taro Patch at the Ki Ho 'Alu Festival photo, Andy, and reminding me of a wonderful afternoon with friends and great music.

A hui hou, >^..^<
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000