Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 To Honor Isaac Ho`opi`i - September 11, 2001
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2008 :  04:48:32 AM  Show Profile
I was very remiss in not posting this yesterday. E kala mai.
I would like to take thss opportunity to thank and to bless Isaac Ho`opi`i among so many other brave heroes who did so much to help others on that terrible day. One of my co-workers from DoD was on the Boston plane. Others that I know were at the Pentagon that fateful day. Another friend lost his mother that day in NY City. It was his birthday and his mother, who was suffering from Alzheimers did remember it was his birthday and expected him to come to visit her. He tried to explain to her that because of the Trade Center attacks, he could not get to her apartment. She did not believe him that the attack happened and in her mind she thought he was being mean to her that he would not visit her. She weas so upset that he could not come to see her that she took some sleeping pills and fell asleep with a cigarette in her hand. Collateral damage he called it, but she was murdered that day just as so many others were.

Isaac, I salute you. God bless you and your `ohana. And your hard working doggies.

Here is Isaac's story for those who do not know.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2002/america.remembers/stories/heroes/hoopii.html

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000