Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 AMC 2005
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  2:04:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ALOHA ALL!
It's me again. Now that more of you have signed up, among the ones who are staying the extra 3 days, are any of you Scuba divers and interested in diving? There are 2 of us and are hoping for more.
Yes, I KNOW it's an awful lot of stuff to haul around...I'm starting to look for lightweight stuff... except that's not really going to help
Mahalo!!
Auntie

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  2:10:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nancy,

Have you considered contacting Molokai Fish and Dive http://molokaifishanddive.com/contact.html to see if you can rent. They may be able to turn you on to something

Dave
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Nancy
`Olu`olu

USA
593 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  7:28:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mahalo Dave!
Yes, I've been in contact with them. I use my own equipment for safety, and I'll be using it on the rest of my trip too. I'm starting in Honolulu and ending up another 10 days on Maui. They have weights and tanks, and in Hawai'i I don't use a wetsuit.
We're really looking for more dive friends to make sure we have enough that they will take us out. Also, transportation would be easier in that they would probably pick us up.
They have been very nice and very responsive.
CU soon!!! Wish you were coming down...
auntie

nancy cook
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000