Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 lessons
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toesreef
Aloha

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2005 :  2:54:30 PM  Show Profile  Send toesreef an AOL message  Click to see toesreef's MSN Messenger address  Send toesreef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
does anyone have recommenadtion for slack key teacher on oahu?

Mike Niebuhr

Fran Guidry
Ha`aha`a

USA
1579 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2005 :  2:57:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fran Guidry's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ozzie Kotani, Ray Sowders, Peter Medeiros.

Fran

E ho`okani pila kakou ma Kaleponi
Slack Key Guitar in California - www.kaleponi.com
Slack Key on YouTube
Homebrewed Music Blog
Go to Top of Page

toesreef
Aloha

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2005 :  4:42:20 PM  Show Profile  Send toesreef an AOL message  Click to see toesreef's MSN Messenger address  Send toesreef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
thanks fran

Mike Niebuhr
Go to Top of Page

chunky monkey
Ha`aha`a

USA
1021 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  04:53:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lucky guy (figuratively)!
Go to Top of Page

toesreef
Aloha

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  07:28:54 AM  Show Profile  Send toesreef an AOL message  Click to see toesreef's MSN Messenger address  Send toesreef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
chunky, i see u have a goodall, larry breedlove just introduced me to James and i am planing a trip to kona to see his shop and (hopefully) acquire a goodall

Mike Niebuhr
Go to Top of Page

toesreef
Aloha

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  07:31:11 AM  Show Profile  Send toesreef an AOL message  Click to see toesreef's MSN Messenger address  Send toesreef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fra, I reached ray last nite and have my first lesson today at 11 am ..Man am i glad i founf TaroPatch thanks again

Mike Niebuhr
Go to Top of Page

Mika ele
Ha`aha`a

USA
1493 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  08:39:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought Chunky was interested in selling his Goodall.

E nana, e ho'olohe. E pa'a ka waha, e hana ka lima.
Go to Top of Page

Fran Guidry
Ha`aha`a

USA
1579 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  11:22:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Fran Guidry's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mike, have you visited the video lessons Ray uploaded. They're archived here on tp.net, so you could get a little jump on your lesson. I'm sure you'll enjoy working with Ray, he's a sweet guy and a swell player and teacher.

Fran

E ho`okani pila kakou ma Kaleponi
Slack Key Guitar in California - www.kaleponi.com
Slack Key on YouTube
Homebrewed Music Blog
Go to Top of Page

chunky monkey
Ha`aha`a

USA
1021 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  12:50:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
toesreef,

I'm selling my Goodall. If you're interested, check out the classifieds here. Or go through the members section and send me email. I've got pics. If it's near what you're considering, you'll save lots.
Go to Top of Page

toesreef
Aloha

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  8:46:12 PM  Show Profile  Send toesreef an AOL message  Click to see toesreef's MSN Messenger address  Send toesreef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fran Guidry

Mike, have you visited the video lessons Ray uploaded. They're archived here on tp.net, so you could get a little jump on your lesson. I'm sure you'll enjoy working with Ray, he's a sweet guy and a swell player and teacher.

Fran

Yes we hit it off and he is a great teacher,,, couldnot download video...yet workin on it Mahalo

Mike Niebuhr
Go to Top of Page

HaoleBoy
Aloha

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  8:04:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Mike,

I also am a student of Ray's. I took lessons with him for about a year and a half, and then had to stop last summer (June 2004) because I was getting overwhelmed with work and school. I'm happy to say that I'll be starting lessons again with him this weekend! I think you'll enjoy having him for a teacher. Hope to see you there sometime!

Cheers
Tim
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000