Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 Dates for Maui and Aloha 2006
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

garson
Lokahi

USA
112 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2005 :  1:30:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit garson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anybody know what the dates for George's and Keoloa's camps are going to be? It would be awful if they overlapped again, and terrific if they were seperated by an interval of only a day or two.

Texas Jim

Jim Garson

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2005 :  2:12:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No Joy, Texas.....
George's is June 18th - 25th, Keola's June 18th - 24th.....
Each is fully defined on their websites - listed under "Links"
Go to Top of Page

annie
Aloha

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2005 :  06:59:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit annie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aloha, everyone! Yes, the summer camps overlap, but Aloha Music Camp has added a winter camp so everyone can spend time with the Beamers (and watch the whales). The dates are Feb 5 -11, 2006, the place: Kaupoa Beach Village on the island of Moloka'i. Check the website
(www.AlohaMusicCamp.com) for details. Can't wait to pick up some more shells! See you there. Annie
Go to Top of Page

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2005 :  4:26:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aloha Annie!
It's sure a good thing you come out of lurk mode when we (I) forget such important details. I wouldn't be surprised if classes get interupted - seeing the whales so close to shore is So Exciting!!! And I'm sure you'll find many shells. I imagine it's gorgeous in Oregon this time of year, and that you're enjoying it immensely.
Aloha,
n
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2005 :  5:43:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And here is a fantastic add-on to your Maui trip!!!!

Kapalua Resort is planning to hold a "Celebration of Humpback Whales" on Feb 10,11,12. That should dovetail nicely with Aloha Music Camp. A friend of mine, Randy Puckett, will have some of his incredible whale bronze sculptures there, and there will be a whole lot of activities: whale walks, whale talks, a golf tournament, a benefit dinner, book signings, etc. etc. The benefit is for the whale researchers working on Maui. Should be so much fun, and very educational as well.
I plan on going!

Julie
Go to Top of Page

Mark
Ha`aha`a

USA
1628 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2005 :  8:03:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mark's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Julie!

Mahalo for bringing this up -- it sounds great!

The Aloha Camp will be pau on the 11th around 1:00 PM, plenty of time to catch the afternoon ferry to Lahaina.

Whale ho!

Mark
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  6:25:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For this "Celebration of Humpback Whales", here is the info info.

Nancy Cross
V.P./Event Management
500 Bay Drive
Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
(808) 669-2440
email" merchamps @ kapaluamaui.com

Julie
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: