Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 Summer Camp on Maui
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fingerpickin
Lokahi

117 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2007 :  12:15:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fingerpickin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anyone know when the Kahumoku camp will be this summer? I know its early but I have to plan way in advance....

Mahalo,

-Lance

"Hey Lance, try watch." -Ozzie

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2007 :  1:58:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
June 15-22, 2008 per Nancy Kahumoku.

Dusty
Go to Top of Page

Fingerpickin
Lokahi

117 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2007 :  2:57:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fingerpickin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mahalo, Dusty.

Its on my calendar. Now, if I can just get the time off....Hope to see you all there. I'll be the guy with the huge grin on my face.

-Lance

"Hey Lance, try watch." -Ozzie
Go to Top of Page

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  05:45:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Uhm Lance... it would be hard to distinguish you by the huge grin. That seems to be part of the camp uniform. But we get to know each other very quickly, what with gathering to watch the sunset together, holding hands in one circle to give thanks before lunch and dinner, and kanikapila all together in the evenings between dinner and dessert.
As you make your plans, I would suggest that you check in Saturday and go up to the Kahumoku's homestead Sunday morning where we harvest fresh fruits and vegetables for the week, have lunch and kanikapila. Also, if possible, remain Sunday night after the slack key festival at the MACC and join in last dinner and wind-down. Monday AM is an open discussion about what could be added, changed, improved etc for the next year. This has led to some very special additions.
We're looking forward to meeting you!!
nancy
Go to Top of Page

Teri
Aloha

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2007 :  7:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nancy,
We have set aside the dates and booked our room. After Keoki's camp in December we decided that we had to give George's a try.

When does registration information go out? It's December but I am thinking about June.

Mahalo to you and Kahumoku Ohana.
Teri
Go to Top of Page

Pua Kai
Ha`aha`a

USA
1007 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2007 :  12:38:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aloha e Teri!
Nancy Cook here - -
Send Nancy Kahumoku an e-mail; she said the information will go out next month... it could be a little later, but just let her know you'll be there and she'll have you on the list. I think her e-mail is Nancy @ Kahumoku. com. Take out the spaces to send.
See you there!
"the other nancy"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000