Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Kanikapila O'ahu
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 32

Doug Fitch
Akahai

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2009 :  11:48:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Doug Fitch's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Lanet, Everything is technically copyrighted the moment that you create it so no problem. The formalities just help your case in case of conflict. Ive already done my own documentation so no biggy I'm just glad you like it! Hey and regarding calling me "Master" I hope you're referring to my immaturity (cuz it ain't my guitar pickin', I got a long long ways to go for that!).
Aloha, Doug
PS- BTW, I am in fact pure Hawaiian by blood...its just that I'm Menehune (and born at night too!).
Go to Top of Page

abrigoohana
Lokahi

271 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2009 :  09:37:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit abrigoohana's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LOL, Doug, you always make me laugh SO HARD... menehune, born at night...

I'm so happy that I can leave your video up on You Tube. I really do believe that song is going to be your biggest hit! So creative and happy, and the tempo is lively and exciting, it's GREAT!

Still have to mail you your hat. Have your address right here, just have to pack it up, but I get to dinking around on the computer and then my time is all gone!

And now... the laundry

Aloha, Lanet
Go to Top of Page

abrigoohana
Lokahi

271 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2009 :  07:54:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit abrigoohana's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aloha Taropatch Ohana,

We will be supporting Uncle Duke, Uncle Jay, and Uncle Derek's kanikapila next month. Very much looking forward to meeting Uncle Paul, and Auntie Wanda coming in from the mainland. For information on the event, contact SirDuke from the Taropatch member list.

BIG MAHALO to Duke, Jay, and Derek for putting this event together!

Don't forget about the Ki Ho'alu Festival at Kapiolani Bandstand on August 16th.

With Much Aloha,
the Abrigo Ohana
Go to Top of Page

Mika ele
Ha`aha`a

USA
1493 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2009 :  09:04:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whay day is the kanikapila? I may be on Oahu.

E nana, e ho'olohe. E pa'a ka waha, e hana ka lima.
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2009 :  09:38:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sunday, August 9. At Kaka`ako Park. Noon. Gee, that would be swell if you are there. Remember in 2007, we met you at Honey's. How cool that would be if you are crossing our paths again and this tiime, you guys can all play music together. If someone wants to come, please e-mail Duke so he has enough kaukau for everyone. We neva like anyone for starve.

I am so excited I cannot hardly stand it. I already have one suitcase packed. All the gifts have been bought. Oh my oh my. I cannot wait.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

thumbstruck
Ahonui

USA
2165 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2009 :  3:25:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eh Peter M, try look dis t'read! You guys giving Seattle guys one run fo da money!
Go to Top of Page

Peter Medeiros
`Olu`olu

546 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2009 :  5:29:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Peter Medeiros's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well Kory,
az you no diz iz Kanikapila da wey itz supposed tobe. Da food iz gonna be ono coz da bolohed bruddahs stay cookin. If you go look at da spread one time you gain ten pounds lidat, yeah. I going bring sometin too so we can grind even mo good. Anden da music iz gonna be even mo ono coz we stay wid frends lidat. I going go see Mike, Paul and Wanda guys lidat coz dey wen give me da heds up dey stay comin’ in Augus lidat yeah. We probably gonna hav sound system I tink ova dea so no need strain da bocal cords. Anda view of da kai, no ken beat Mamala Bay from Diamond Head allaway to Ewa iz good. Probaly da sout shore gonna be pumpin too. Coz alla time firz oa second week Augus get one big swell. I go try get won big cardboard fo slide down da grass pu’u. We goin be smoking dat day.
Alohas
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2009 :  12:24:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, all I gotta say is this kanikapila gonna be the embodiment of aloha. THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is what it is all about.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2009 :  12:25:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PS: I get to meet Prof. Petah, I think I'll prolly faint.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

sm80808
Lokahi

347 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2009 :  05:11:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow... glad you're going to make it Prof. :) Looking forward to jamming some songs with you again.
Go to Top of Page

rendesvous1840
Ha`aha`a

USA
1055 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2009 :  1:51:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEEHAA!!! Countin' the days!
Paul

"A master banjo player isn't the person who can pick the most notes.It's the person who can touch the most hearts." Patrick Costello
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2009 :  06:27:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But look that recipe for Chicken Luau -- how can you feed 25 people on only 2 lbs. chicken?

But somebody should take her up on the offer for a regular place to have a kanikapila And even then Dukie does not have to work so hard. And can get there on da Bus.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

thumbstruck
Ahonui

USA
2165 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2009 :  6:13:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can use small bowls.
Go to Top of Page

noeau
Ha`aha`a

USA
1105 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2009 :  8:57:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
As a main course, 5 people or 2 blahlahs.

Or one guitarded

No'eau, eia au he mea pa'ani wale nō.
Go to Top of Page

Doug Fitch
Akahai

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2009 :  01:00:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Doug Fitch's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good idea to bring BIG cardboard pieces for holua (sledding) down the grassy slopes of Kaka'ako! I'll also try to bring some of Juli's super famous onolicious chocolate chip cookies! Can't wait!
Doug "holoholo me ka bolo" Fitch
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 32 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000