Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Kanikapila O'ahu
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 32

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  02:32:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Helemano Plantation
64-1510 Kam Hwy.
Wahiawa, HI 96786-2915
USA Tel.: (808) 622-3929
Fax: (808) 621-8227
e-mail helemano @ hula.net
Web site: www.helemano.org

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

abrigoohana
Lokahi

271 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  1:41:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit abrigoohana's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aloha Taropatch Ohana,

There is a kanikapila in the making for O'ahu this month. Please stand by for the post that it's been confirmed. Mark you calendars for the 15th because if it happens this month, that'll be the date. WEEEE HAAAWWWW!

Mahalo, Lanet and the Abrigo Ohana
Go to Top of Page

abrigoohana
Lokahi

271 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  2:50:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit abrigoohana's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK, so everyone go check out the "kanikapila at Kaka'ako Park" that Braddah Duke and Braddah Jay will be hosting this month. It's going to be FABULOUS! WEEEE HAAAAWWWW!

Aloha, the Abrigo Ohana
Go to Top of Page

abrigoohana
Lokahi

271 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2009 :  08:10:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit abrigoohana's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sure wish you could be here for the kanikapila. The good news is that Braddah Jay said he could video. That would be great for everyone who can't make it. That way you can sit in front your computer and play along! I'll remind him.

Aloha, Lanet
Go to Top of Page

sm80808
Lokahi

347 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  7:31:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by abrigoohana

Sure wish you could be here for the kanikapila. The good news is that Braddah Jay said he could video. That would be great for everyone who can't make it. That way you can sit in front your computer and play along! I'll remind him.

Aloha, Lanet

Hey Lanet.. too bad you folks couldn't make it. You missed out on some ono grindz and great music. Meeting and getting to play with Peter Medeiros, Mike Keale, and Al was awesome. (Get some super talented people on this forum, yeah?)

Edited by - sm80808 on 02/15/2009 7:31:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

abrigoohana
Lokahi

271 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  06:58:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit abrigoohana's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aloha sm80808,
YES, we definitely have some awesome talent here in our taropatch ohana. Too bad my family couldn't make it yesterday, but we'll catch up next time! I'm just so happy that Duke and Jay had a good turn out and lots of fun. They are really neat guys, and have so much aloha to share. Looking forward to seeing some of the videos too.
A Hui Hou, Lanet and the Abrigo Ohana
Go to Top of Page

Doug Fitch
Akahai

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  11:45:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Doug Fitch's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hale Haole Hau'oli (Doug's place-Kailua)is open and ready for March kanikapila! I get lanai, coconut trees, shade, mele and aloha. I even get lua (bring your own banana peel-nah!). How 'bout Sun March 15th at 1pm? What's the concensus on that date/time? I'm real flexible in March. Let's bounce it around the taropatch.
Doug Fitch
Go to Top of Page

Peter Medeiros
`Olu`olu

546 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  10:11:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Peter Medeiros's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aisus. Nice quiet area by wea Doug stay. I go play wid Kory an Jack ovadea, so already I wen go show face laz time, but dishwon mebbe I pass becosh de pahking on da street no get enuff. I no come to dish won can make mo space fo you guys mebbe can pahk da nebas yahd anden, mebbe cannot but go ax dem befo go make pilikia bumbai. Go try anden go workem out ahead a time coz dis group stay growing I tink? I go see you pellas latah at da pahk next time. Woz good anden, you guys all stay jez as ugly like I wen imaginem -- you know how you look -- but you get beeg hart, can play da music, sing anden cook da food. Woz winnahs.
Go to Top of Page

Peter Medeiros
`Olu`olu

546 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  11:16:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Peter Medeiros's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guitarded

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Medeiros

you guys all stay jez as ugly like I wen imaginem
So you wen fit right in wit dem guys too den. Good to know dat I would fit right in too.

Nah, Unless we go spred out no mo room, to tight, no mo space lidat. But bruddah Al wen go say wen we woz talking wid Jay, Duke andem had us fo guys lidats yeah. We all stay like 210 Lbs plus we could give da Kalima bruddahs -- won ton of fun -- won rub. Nah, fittin in woz no problem at all. Why you ask? Coz you wen figuah I won intellectual. No wayz should you figuah I stay lidat. I jes get attitude problem.
Go to Top of Page

sm80808
Lokahi

347 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  3:48:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sirduke58

Sssssshhhh no tell nobody braddah Ed cause I no like blow his covah. Professah Petah is one regallah moke jalike usIf you ax me braddah had da slack beeveedees from day one,cause dat no can fake,da oddah image az jess one front but no tell nobody.eh

But seriously wuz one pleasant supprize dat you wen "Show Face" az you say ,down Kaka'ako Peter. Wuz so good fo' finally meet you and get to "Speak Freely" fo' once. And dat "U Lili'E" you played & sang wuz winnahs,lose money owah camera girl nevah catch 'um.But wat can I say das my dawdah who jess as lumpai(good fo' noddin') as me wit da camcordah.

Braddah Duke

+1

The mad prof. is a mean guitarist and a nice guy. It was cool to finally meet him.
Go to Top of Page

braddah jay
Lokahi

235 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  5:29:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Braddah duke wen ask me,"oh brah what you was talking wit uncle peter about? I kept seein him rollin" Must have been da story about da mahu we wen chrow eggs at,out of five guys he goin pick me fo chase.Was nice to have da professor show face,even bettah for hear him sing and play.So what,braddah ed or momi dem in da house.Hehehe
Go to Top of Page

abrigoohana
Lokahi

271 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2009 :  10:23:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit abrigoohana's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aloha,

Just sent Mr. Fitch an email checking in on the parking issue. Thanks for bringing that up, we've never been to Hale Hau'ole Haole, so we had no idea. We'll get back to you here as soon as we get more info.

Mahalo, Lanet and the Abrigo Ohana
Go to Top of Page

thumbstruck
Ahonui

USA
2165 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2009 :  2:26:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good you guys getting togedda. Now I can pitcha you guys an' remembah da sounds.... ho! da nice!
Hint: can carpool, ya? Also can park down da road near wea da park stay. Build da network, strengten da network.
Go to Top of Page

abrigoohana
Lokahi

271 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2009 :  3:16:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit abrigoohana's Homepage  Reply with Quote
DOUG FITCH TO THE RESCUE (he da man das why):

[map removed]

The above is a map of to my house. There is a park 2 doors down (no roofing, no bathroom, no power). Everyone can park along the edge of the park. There's also plenty parking on the other side of the street typically, no problem.

Go to Top of Page

noeau
Ha`aha`a

USA
1105 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2009 :  3:51:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow Doug I going be back home but sing Happy birfday fo me.Cause i one year older the day befo your jam. Was great to meet you too.

No'eau, eia au he mea pa'ani wale nō.

Edited by - noeau on 02/18/2009 3:51:41 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 32 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000