Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Mike Keale has a new web site: Mikeale.com
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kathie Fry
Aloha

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  09:15:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kathie Fry's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Look what I just found! Mike Keale has a new Web site at http://www.mikeale.com . I'm pretty new to TaroPatch, so everybody, please feel free to let me know if there's a better place to post an announcement like this.

- Kathie

Edited by - Kathie Fry on 03/26/2009 12:57:33 PM

PoiDog
Lokahi

245 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  09:21:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hulaskater

Look what I just found! Mike Keale has a new Web site at mikeale.com. I'm pretty new to TaroPatch, so everybody, please feel free to let me know if there's a better place to post an announcement like this.

- Kathie Fry

Aloha,
da Poi Dog
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  09:33:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought he'd started a brewery when I first saw the URL!

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page

markwitz
`Olu`olu

USA
841 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  11:05:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We saw Mike at the Waikiki Marriott during our visit to O'ahu back in November. We really enjoyed Mike's music and the opportunity to meet and talk story a little. Really look forward to his new CD.

"The music of the Hawaiians, the most fascinating in the world, is still in my ears and
haunts me sleeping and waking."
Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  3:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cpatch

I thought he'd started a brewery when I first saw the URL!

Brah, me too! I had to check if I had beer on my breath! lol!! I hope my webmaster can fix that. I'm moving to Sacramento in May, but would love to meet new friends. Are you far away? Anyways, take care brother!

Mike
Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  7:12:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by up4surfing

Brah, me too! I had to check if I had beer on my breath! lol!! I hope my webmaster can fix that. I'm moving to Sacramento in May, but would love to meet new friends. Are you far away? Anyways, take care brother!

Hey Mike! I'm down the other end of the state, but I know there are some TPers up around Sacramento...just put up a post once you've settled in and people will respond.

As for the web site, don't worry about it...it's an easy way to get people to remember how to spell it!

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  10:37:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think maybe da Joka live up thataway. Woodland, California? He plays `ukulele and ki ho`alu and has one of the cutest keiki, Jr. Boy, now one year old! And even Jr. Boy play da guitar an piano, what Auntie wen sen him when he was born.

And da Joka get plenny aloha, too.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda

Edited by - wcerto on 03/30/2009 04:00:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  12:57:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Mike, just checked out your website. Its totally awesome. Wish I could have seen you perform at the Marriott. Guess I missed my chance.

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  04:32:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PoiDog

quote:
Originally posted by hulaskater

Look what I just found! Mike Keale has a new Web site at mikeale.com. I'm pretty new to TaroPatch, so everybody, please feel free to let me know if there's a better place to post an announcement like this.

- Kathie Fry

Aloha Poi Dog and Kathy..... thanks much for your support!
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  04:35:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Hey Mike! I'm down the other end of the state, but I know there are some TPers up around Sacramento...just put up a post once you've settled in and people will respond.

As for the web site, don't worry about it...it's an easy way to get people to remember how to spell it!

Sorry so late in responding. Thanks for the encouragement! I'll be there in May and will be sure to keep in touch. Thank you brother!
God bless...
Mike
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  04:39:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by markwitz

We saw Mike at the Waikiki Marriott during our visit to O'ahu back in November. We really enjoyed Mike's music and the opportunity to meet and talk story a little. Really look forward to his new CD.

Thanks Mark....I sure hope I can continue playing somewhere in Sacto. If not, just to jam with some slack key and ukulele brothers. Still working on that long awaited CD. Will keep you folks posted and thanks for the warm welcome!

Mike
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  04:42:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hawaiianmusiclover06

Hey Mike, just checked out your website. Its totally awesome. Wish I could have seen you perform at the Marriott. Guess I missed my chance.

Alana :)

Wow! Didn't know you were on Taropatch too! Thanks for the compliments. I worked with a great website designer from Germany. Bill may be coming in May....just when I leave, bummer. Thanks for the warm welcome and take care.

Mike
Go to Top of Page

up4surfing
Aloha

37 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  04:48:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit up4surfing's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Braddah Craig,

Just checked out your profile. I hope we can jam one day. My brother Bill plays slack-key. I know one song, so you know more that me! heh,heh. Anyways, take care and please keep in touch.

Mike
Go to Top of Page

Podagee57
Lokahi

USA
280 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  08:21:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Podagee57's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Eh Brah, Bend not too far 'way. See you here sometime this summer? This time we all need to get together for a little jam.

Hope the move works out well for you.

What? You mean high "E" is the TOP string. No way dude! That changes everything!
Go to Top of Page

bubba
Akahai

72 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  06:55:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mike - it was great getting to see you at the Aloha Festival in San Francisco yesterday and we look forward to you "lomg awaited CD." As you now live fairly close, we hope to see your in Santa Cruz in the not too distant future. We'll stay in contact with you by email and whatever. Tim; Kapu 104.7-LP FM
Go to Top of Page

noeau
Ha`aha`a

USA
1105 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  07:29:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good, good, good. Was just wondering about you and what you was doing lately. Call me when you come up Seattle way. We go jam again. Get Live Aloha in Seattle Center on Sept.13, 2009. So if you are here drop by. Willie K is on the bill.

No'eau, eia au he mea pa'ani wale nō.

Edited by - noeau on 08/03/2009 07:29:38 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000