Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 Slack Key Instruction
 Live Lessons, Camps, Workshops
 Kona Slack Key Academy Friday April 17 09
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

donkaulia
Lokahi

249 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  09:21:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit donkaulia's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aloha! I started Slack Key A tuning, class will continue at the Kona International Market Place center stage next to HPM at 4pm; at 5pm I will walk the entire over to the new studio we are building to premier where future classes will take place.

I am now a Director of Island Vortex Recording Studio. The academy has expanded to where live online lessons will be available beginning in May 2009. The academy will extend to hula lessons, studio and live recording lessons, audio visual lessons and how to prepare for a concert performance as a soloist, duet or group.

Visit us at: http://www.IslandVortex.com

Tonight, Wednesday, April 15, 2009 we will be doing a live broadcast on IslandVortex.com from Huggo's On Da Rocks featuring my new band: InDeeJanus.

Aloha, Don Kaulia
Face Book, MySpace

donkaulia

jmk
Lokahi

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  10:04:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations Don on your new endeavor--as usual, I look forward to Friday afternoon!

Aloha,
Jeri

Nahenahe
Go to Top of Page

catheglass
Lokahi

USA
312 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  7:37:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aloha ahiahi Don:

Your new job sounds terrific, and so does the studio. Congratulations to you who deserve it so well! See you in June.
Friday afternoons, Jeri? Whazzat?

Me ke aloha no, Cathe

cathe
Go to Top of Page

donkaulia
Lokahi

249 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  2:14:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit donkaulia's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jeri & Cathe....thanks for the support.

Slack Key lives on!!!!!

donkaulia
Go to Top of Page

jmk
Lokahi

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2009 :  9:16:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mahalo Don for teaching us 3 songs in your 'A Wahine' Tuning at IslandVortex.com: 'Ahulili, Lili'u E and Pua Hone. I am practicing.

Nahenahe
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000