Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Ozzie's new instructional DVD
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marty
Aloha

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2009 :  6:53:13 PM  Show Profile
Aloha all,,,,
Is there a reason that nobody has posted that Ozzie Kotani's new instructional DVD for intermediate players has been released.

Got mine today and it sure looks like I'm going to get a lot out of it. It seems to be geared right to the level that I'm at.

I ordered it on 12/23 and received it today.

Aloha,
Marty

Surf all morning, slack key all afternoon

sirduke58
`Olu`olu

USA
993 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2009 :  8:11:18 PM  Show Profile
Hey Marty

It's already posted in the "Video" section of Taropatch.net There's actually 3 of them that were posted on Dec. 21st. 2 of them have been locked and this one might also be. Hey Andy could I suggest leaving this one open so more people will see it? This forum has a lot more traffic than the "Video" forum. BTW Marty Ozzie has been a new member here since the 21st of Dec. and responds to as many comments as possible. I'm sure he would appreciate your opinion of the new DVD.

Aloha
Duke

Hoof Hearted?...Was it you Stu Pedaso?
Go to Top of Page

marty
Aloha

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2009 :  06:00:43 AM  Show Profile
Hey Andy,
I think that's a good idea that Sirduke has. I've been looking for word that Ozzie's video has come out and I missed it here.
BTW,,,,I've had a little more time to study mine and it's better than I hoped it would be.

Hey Duke,,,I hear that my brah Justin has been kanikapila with you guys. He says you make pretty good grind too. Makin' me jealous.
aloha

Surf all morning, slack key all afternoon
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2009 :  08:06:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Sorry to lock. The official post can be found here.

Andy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000