Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 Taro Patch Hawaii Ohana
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

slackkey
Lokahi

USA
280 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2003 :  08:21:21 AM  Show Profile
Aloha "Bruddah" Don!

My only regret is I never got to see you on your last Gig with Pani, "Bruddah" Boy at Blue Marlins on Friday....But I do want to thank you for the chance I had those two Fridays there jamming with you guys on Open-Mic Night...I really enjoyed the oportunity to join da Pros jus doing what I love best....."Kani-Kiho'alu"!

"Bruddah" Don.....I want to wish you and your Ohana the very best of luck at your new Home on the "Big Island".....Also I Pray that you will make it BIG! BIG! BIG! With your Albums there! Mahalo for all the Memories and Jam Sessions we've had starting from "Bailey House Days! What I'll remember most of all is you version of "Kaanapali Choo Choo". Your version wuz da 'bomb!

Don may you and your Ohanas life be Blessed by our Lord Jesus Christ...May your lives together be forever Blessed by Him day after day. It's been one Honor and one Privilage to have known and "Kanikajammed" with you. BTW! Yesterday Kevin Guys went up to Olinda for a weekend Jam Session with some Friends there....I no could make it due to the pain in my right shoulder.

Some day I may just go on one holo holo trip to see you there in Kona! Some day I hope to cross paths with you again here on Maui! Take care my "Bruddah".....God Bless to you and all he rest. Please tell all the "Kanikajammers" there I send Greetings from our "Valley Isle"...Especially "Kona Bob"....

Life here and Kiho'alu no going be da same without you..."Bruddah" Don! But you will always be in our Hearts and in our "Kiho'alu Souls... I going miss you "Bruddah"! A Hi Hou! Malama Pono...

Bill
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000