Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Kanikapila Forum
 Great to see everyone back: At Waihee
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Mainkaukau
Lokahi

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2003 :  5:14:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mainkaukau's Homepage
Hello everyone! Hope you are all happy and well. All I can say Don is, "Geeeeve um brahda". Can't let all that talent go to waste. Congratulations on present and future your endeavors. Almost went to the Big Island this week but had to cancel. Looks like I'll be involved in the Merry Monarch this year though, maybe I'll see all you Big Islanders then. Alohas!
Go to Top of Page

donkaulia
Lokahi

249 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2003 :  01:18:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit donkaulia's Homepage
Eh MainKauKau...

Let me know when you come in April for the Merrie Monarch...I'm setting up a function similar to the Blue Marlins on Maui...only thing different is that it will be held in Kona every Fridays and in Hilo only during the Merrie Monarch event.

Here in Kona there is the Kona Brews and in Captain Cook Jus' Ukes...I have not played out yet but have all these invitations to play. I wanted to find an outlet like Blue Marlins...Kona is like the old Waikiki during the weekends, Alii Drive is jus' pumping. By January I should be getting this place pumped with Hawaiian Music like I did at Blue Marlins. I have been invited to play in different venues and bands here. The band Ka'u needs a lead guitarist and Sonny Lim and Omi just invited me on a 3 piece Slack Key album venue. So...things are quite happening.

Keep in touch...this means all of you here at T/P...

Aloha MainKauKau...take care.

Donald Kauli'a

donkaulia
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000