Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Bay Area Hawaiian Music Institute
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  8:30:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Aloha Patrick!

Well, Seattle is much closer than the Bay Area! If you have another workshop up there, I will come. I am just an I-5 express away! I'll just put my Hawaiian tunes on and keep on drivin' heading north (from Eugene, OR)!

Maggie
Go to Top of Page

rossasaurus
Lokahi

USA
306 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  12:17:06 AM  Show Profile  Send rossasaurus a Yahoo! Message
Hey Pat,
I might go as far as Portland to be institutionalized, I mean....for the institute, depending on timing and all of course.
A good excuse to visit ohana up there too.

Ross
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  01:42:16 AM  Show Profile
For me, it would depend on teachers/topic - to justify the cost of travel & lodging.
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  03:12:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Raymond - You live here! You don't need to worry! LOL! Trying to spread the wealth but I hear what you are saying...the Institue will alternate instructors so not to worry!

Aloha!

Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2004 :  10:00:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Aloha All!!

Back from the Mountains of North Carolina! Swannanoa to be exact, will post pixs on my site later..anyway just to let you know that I have closed intermediate/advance ukulele with Herb and David, it is now full.

That's all for now!

Aloha!

Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com

Go to Top of Page

karen shaff
Akahai

53 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2004 :  03:30:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit karen shaff's Homepage
Hi Patrick,

I can probably set up space to have one of the weekend ki ho'alu workshops here in La Honda sometime around Aloha in the Redwoods in the future...I had considered asking you about doing such a thing, but seemed like you and the guys had a quite full schedule of touring already! Next time I will know - you can always squeeze in a little more!!!

Can't wait to see you and the "Next Generation" all together again at Aloha in the Redwoods in La Honda on August 29.

The wonderful smell of the redwoods, the sounds of the islands, and the kalua pork - hard to resist...ahhh, it's coming along quite well. It is going to be AWESOME!!!

Let me know if you want to set up ki ho'alu, songwriting, ukelele workshops up here in this "retreat zone" and I can help... might even be able to recommend reasonably priced lodging nearby for out of area workshop participants who come!

Mahalo and see you soon...

Karen

quote:
Originally posted by hwnslacker

Aloha All!!

Back from the Mountains of North Carolina! Swannanoa to be exact, will post pixs on my site later..anyway just to let you know that I have closed intermediate/advance ukulele with Herb and David, it is now full.

That's all for now!

Aloha!

Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com

Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2004 :  11:35:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Aloha All!

A couple more days until the Institute! I will be sending out an email tomorrow but just wanted to touch base with all the taropatchers! I am on the road at the airport right now so we are on the go! I'll keep you all posted!

Aloha!

Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2004 :  02:56:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Aloha Patrick and fellow Taropatchers!

Can't believe the BAHMI workshop weekend is almost here! So who's all coming? Can't wait to meet some of you Taropatch folks in person as well. It's going to be so awesome just to be all in one place playing Hawaiian music. For people like me who have not had the experience of past music camps, other workshops, opportunities to kanikapila with people on a regular basis, and having Hawaiian music available on a regular basis, it's a dream come true for me, let me tell you!

Mahalo Patrick for putting this event together and making it happen. I'm looking forward to a very fun and eventful weekend, (besides learning a lot too). See you all soon!

A hui hou,
Maggie

Maggie
Go to Top of Page

rossasaurus
Lokahi

USA
306 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2004 :  03:53:36 AM  Show Profile  Send rossasaurus a Yahoo! Message
Lodging near Little Fox?

Anybody know the area well enough to suggest hotel/motel/B&B near the Little Fox Theatre?
Saw the one on their website; looked kinda sterile-great for toilet seats, but....you know.

Walking distance would be great, whateva.

Thanks,
Ross
Go to Top of Page

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2004 :  1:38:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
Two of us are staying at the Good Night Inn. Looks clean, at least in the pictures, its inexpensive and it 3/4 mile from Little Fox. Will have a car so you are welcome to ride with us.

Don Narup

Edited by - Ianui on 08/19/2004 1:47:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

rossasaurus
Lokahi

USA
306 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2004 :  12:52:03 PM  Show Profile  Send rossasaurus a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Don,

We found one place a block or two away.

Pacific Euro Hotel on Main St.
$54
small rooms, but I don't walk around in my sleep anyway, so who cares!

See you tomorrow,
Ross

Update *** Warning, don't stay this place! ***

Edited by - rossasaurus on 08/28/2004 4:11:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

RJS
Ha`aha`a

1635 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2004 :  4:23:51 PM  Show Profile
OK -- what's the scoop on Pacific Euro?
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2004 :  4:48:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
LOL!!!! You didn't hear?

Patrick

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com
Go to Top of Page

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2004 :  5:59:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
I didn't hear either except I noticed he looked a little blurry eyed on Sunday. What did happen?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000