Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Bay Area Hawaiian Music Institute
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Lopaka
Aloha

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2004 :  3:44:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Lopaka a Yahoo! Message
Patrick
Got my calendar marked and will sign up as soon as the details are posted.
thanks for organizing this
-Bob

H a w a i i a n ..at heart!
Go to Top of Page

neeej
`Olu`olu

USA
643 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2004 :  11:49:02 PM  Show Profile
quote:
helped auntie nona make ti leaf skirts for the moloka`i hula dancers. maika`i no!

As one of the wearers of aformentioned skirts, I say mahalo nui & 'twere indeed good fortune :-D

--Jean S
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2004 :  03:34:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Aloha All!!!

The information can finally be found on my website at www.patricklandeza.com

You can look at it and decide which class you would like to take. Registration will begin next week. Still working it out with the venue, meanwhile browse through and see what we have to offer..there may be one more instructor added, still working out details and checking on availability. Thank you again for all your input! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email or call!

Aloha!

Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2004 :  11:00:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Aloha All!!

I forgot to add decription of beginning slack key course on my website, it has been updated.

If you would like to pre-register, you can! You can do this through me. Since I have been receiving NUMEROUS emails for holds, I will personally register you, this is what you have to do:

Send me an email to confirm your space either on my website or at hwnslacker @ hotmail.com. or puuanue @ yahoo.com please give me your:

Name
mailing address
telephone number
Course(s) you would like to take
total amount due

Then I will send you directions for payment. Your email will hold your spot, your payment will confirm it.

Check here for more updates! Any questions please let me know!

Aloha!

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com

Edited by - hwnslacker on 07/15/2004 1:30:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  5:25:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Aloha all!!

It is actually easier to register through me at this point. If you call the Little Fox you may get an answering machine though they too are registering. I have not yet advertised to public so this whole period is "PRE-REGISTRATION" for my fellow taropatchers! The classes are filling which is good! I will continue to keep you posted here!

Aloha!
Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com

Edited by - hwnslacker on 07/13/2004 5:26:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  1:40:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Aloha Everyone!

Just wanted to give you an update..Dennis Kamakahi Int/Adv Slack Key class has 4 more spots left, Cyril Pahinui's Adv Slack Key in C has 6 spots left..the other classes are filling nicely! If you have not received confirmation from me then I did not get your registration. Please follow directions at the above message for registering.

Once class' are full then I will close. So register now!

Aloha!
Patick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com

Edited by - hwnslacker on 07/16/2004 03:36:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

`Ilio Nui
`Olu`olu

USA
826 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2004 :  1:16:23 PM  Show Profile
Patrick,

Your hotmail link kept getting rejected, but the yahoo seemed to work. I look forward to the classes.

Much Mahalo for putting this together

Dave
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2004 :  8:58:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Thanks Dave!

Yeah, sometimes I have issues with that email, never with the yahoo account though! Glad you got through!

Still registering folks! Still limited room in Dennis and Cyril's classes, I'll keep you posted here when they are filled. I may add another section with Int/Adv with Dennis..

Aloha!
Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  5:48:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Aloha All!

I'm am now closing Section 2 Int/Adv Slack Key with Dennis Kamakahi. I will collect a waitlist and if there is enough continued interest then I will open another class in Section 1 with Dennis. All classes are filling and the word is out!

Mahalo

Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com

Edited by - hwnslacker on 07/19/2004 5:49:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  02:23:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
You know what, I've been thinking and thinking about a NW run, but probably in November or January. It's been on my mind all day and I know that there's a group coming in from Eugene which is AWESOME..

Ok, let's put it out there like I did for the Bay Area Institute, besides the "marketing" to general public which happens after I post to our taropatch ohana...who here would be interested in a NW Institute in Seattle?(maybe Portland?) You can either post here or send me an email, I just need to see the interest. Also the Hawaiian Music Institute is continuing to develop, you've asked for it and you got it. Your ideas and suggestions are not taken lightly.

So let's hear it NW gang!!

Aloha,

Patrick
www.patriclandeza.com
Go to Top of Page

Puna
Lokahi

USA
227 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  12:11:15 PM  Show Profile
I would be interested in a Seattle NW Institute. I'd also probably sign up for one in Portland, or even Vancouver (or Victoria) BC

Eric

Puna
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  1:57:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
Aloha All!!

Again if you registered through me and you haven't received an email from me then I have not received..please send to puunaue @ yahoo.com

Name
mailing address
telephone number
Course(s) you would like to take
total amount due

Then I will send you directions for payment. Your email will hold your spot, your payment will confirm it.

Mahalo!

Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com
Go to Top of Page

MahinaM
Lokahi

USA
389 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  4:49:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit MahinaM's Homepage
Aloha Patrick:

Us Oregonians that live in the boonies can meet the Seattle folks half way too (Portland for sure). Thanks for your interest in bringing slack key up to the northwest!

Mahalo,
Maggie
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  5:47:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
This is AWESOME! Jaydub you started this whole thing in the first place! Yes..let's make this happen..I know folks and classes in the Seattle area..I know their is a slack key class and ukulele class' taught there as well...anyone else in the NW?

Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com
Go to Top of Page

kihoalukid
Lokahi

USA
289 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  7:56:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit kihoalukid's Homepage
If i can arrange it around work, ill be there!

Lee
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000