Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Keola Beamer Workshop, Kent, WA
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

javeiro
Lokahi

USA
459 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2005 :  09:00:27 AM  Show Profile
I didn't see it here so I thought I'd post it. A friend of mine got us two tickets for this workshop Saturday February 5th 10:00-1:00. It's a real bargain at $15! Participants are limited to 30. Information and the registration form can be found online at http://www.ci.kent.wa.us/arts/spotlight/KeolaBeamerWorkshopFL.pdf

Hope to see some of you there!

Aloha,

Aloha,
John A.

All Thumbs
Aloha

35 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2005 :  09:14:26 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the heads-up on this one. I had already purchased tickets for his performance in Kirkland on the evening of the 4th, but was completely surprised to see your announcement that Keola will be offering a workshop as well. What a deal, three hours with Keola Beamer for $15.00. I'll see you there!

Mahalo,

All Thumbs
Go to Top of Page

javeiro
Lokahi

USA
459 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2005 :  09:29:48 AM  Show Profile
I hope to meet you there, All Thumbs. We originally had scheduled a trip back home (I guess home is here now) to Hawaii to visit family from February 3rd through the 10th, so we did not get tickets for the concert. But we just got some troubling news concerning our two year old grandson. He must have another operation (he's already had 4) and we won't be meeting with the surgeon until the 4th, so we cancelled our trip. The whole reason we're here is because of our kids and grandkids. With any luck, it won't be scheduled till after Saturday.

Aloha,

Aloha,
John A.
Go to Top of Page

All Thumbs
Aloha

35 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  06:33:30 AM  Show Profile
John, I'm sorry to hear about your grandson. I hope that everything will be OK. We have a disabled child, so I can sympathsize with your concern when it comes to medical procedures and children. If it is any consolation, the Puget Sound area has some of the best physicians in the world. I'm sure that your grandson will be in good hands. Keep us posted.

All Thumbs
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000