Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 (Keali`i Blaisdell) Message From His Wife...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

lynn
Lokahi

289 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2007 :  4:45:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit lynn's Homepage  Send lynn a Yahoo! Message

Aloha kakou,
In case anyone's interested, I just posted an update on the performance event announcement forum (under the Keali`i benefit concert thread) on the amount that's been raised so far - it includes more than what you see on the ChipIn site!

A hui hou!

Lynn
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  12:00:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
Just wanted to let everyone know that I called Keali'i up on Friday night to let him know that I was thinking about him and I told him that a lot of people are praying for him and Korrie! He sounded sooo good much better than when he called me on Monday (4/30). Keep fighting the good fight! And be encouraged and may God strengthen you and keep you close to his heart. May God continue to use me as prayer warrior for both Keali'i and Korrie. I will continue to pray for you both! Take care and God bless. If you need prayer for anything, Keali'i or Korrie please email me here. I'll be happy to pray for you for those things. Mahalo nui!

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  01:51:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
I just wanted to say mahalo nui loa to Lynn for the update! Maika'i! This is really paying off!

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page

rendesvous1840
Ha`aha`a

USA
1055 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  5:21:13 PM  Show Profile
Korrie, Wanda and I met a man named Uncle T on the beach near the Honolulu Zoo last week. Uncle T was using a power chair to get aroundand carrying his guitar. He stopped to talk, as I had my dulcimer with me,and we played a few songs together. He had a stroke himself a few years back, and was relearning. One thing he said was: "I care how I sound, but I don't care how I sound." He's working on his muscle control, and I'm sure on other things as well, but he's still moving forward. Sometimes we move slower, but keep moving. We'll keep you both in our thoughts and prayers. Right there, next to Uncle T.
Paul & Wanda

"A master banjo player isn't the person who can pick the most notes.It's the person who can touch the most hearts." Patrick Costello
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2007 :  01:29:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
Aloha mai,
I just wanted to say how happy I am that we've already raised this much money. Keep it up!

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe

Edited by - alika207 on 05/13/2007 12:27:13 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000