Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Pakele Lounge broadcast Wed 8/22
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Auntie Maria
Ha`aha`a

USA
1918 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  05:21:37 AM  Show Profile
Tonight's Pakele Lounge performance will feature Beach 5 (dunno them...sorry) and the great sounds of the award-winning trio, Maunalua!

5:30pm (HST) online at http://www.alohavideo.tv

Auntie Maria
===================
My "Aloha Kaua`i" radio show streams FREE online every Thu & Fri 7-9am (HST)
www.kkcr.org - Kaua`i Community Radio
"Like" Aloha Kauai on Facebook, for playlists and news/info about island music and musicians!

Auntie Maria
Ha`aha`a

USA
1918 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  6:27:35 PM  Show Profile
Anybody remember the email address for communicating with the Pakele Lounge folks while the show is broadcasting???

Auntie Maria
===================
"Like" Aloha Kauai on Facebook, for playlists and news/info about island music and musicians!

Go to Top of Page

dr. cookie
Lokahi

USA
299 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  6:27:36 PM  Show Profile
S-wee-e-e-e-t! Maunalua is so hot . . . thanks Bobby, Bruce & Kahi . . . can't wait to get the new CD!

Don

Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  6:38:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Maria

Anybody remember the email address for communicating with the Pakele Lounge folks while the show is broadcasting???

It's pakele[~at~]lava[dot]net.

Maunalua was great. I'm looking forward to the new album.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Maria
Ha`aha`a

USA
1918 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  6:43:38 PM  Show Profile
Mahalo for the email address, Andy!

I'm looking forward to Beach 5 -- this is the first I've heard of them, but if they're booked at Pakele, they must be good.

Auntie Maria
===================

Go to Top of Page

dr. cookie
Lokahi

USA
299 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  7:09:05 PM  Show Profile
Beach 5 is also making some nice music . . . always nice to discover a good new group . . . should be another nice CD!

Don
Go to Top of Page

da_joka
Lokahi

361 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  7:11:07 PM  Show Profile
awesome music! Beach 5 rocks!

If can, can. If no can, no can.
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  11:24:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
Can't believe that I missed tonight's stream... I like Maunalua. I want to get their new CD! Heard them for the first time on TV Hot Hawaiian Nights this past Friday. They are awesome!

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2007 :  02:36:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Yeah, Beach 5 was cool too. Pakale live is broadcast late on the east coast. Unfortunately, I only lasted 2 songs before falling asleep.

Andy
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2007 :  11:47:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
For Your Information, the group Beach 5 was formerly known as Ho'onua.

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000