Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 MD: Makaha Sons, Hoku Zuttermeister, Keoki & Herb
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

markwitz
`Olu`olu

USA
841 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  08:33:09 AM  Show Profile
Herb,

Just wanted to say Aloha, and tell you how much I am enjoying listening to "Ukulele Journey". It's a beautiful CD from start to finish. I got a copy when I saw you recently in Felton, Ca., during the "Concert in The Dark" at Don Quixote's. I am really looking forward to seeing you and Nathan Aweau for your concert in Watsonville on 11/12.

I'm a volunteer DJ at our local all Hawaiian radio station(www.kapu.org) in Watsonville and as a matter of fact I'll be playing two cuts from the CD this afternoon and also urging everyone to come out to the show. Let's all hope the lights stay on for this one!!

"The music of the Hawaiians, the most fascinating in the world, is still in my ears and
haunts me sleeping and waking."
Mark Twain

Edited by - markwitz on 10/23/2007 08:40:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

HerbJr
Aloha

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  2:27:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit HerbJr's Homepage
Thank you for your comments!
Watsonville should be fun.
I am looking forward to it!

See you then!

Aloha,
Herb, Jr.

quote:
Originally posted by markwitz

Herb,

Just wanted to say Aloha, and tell you how much I am enjoying listening to "Ukulele Journey". It's a beautiful CD from start to finish. I got a copy when I saw you recently in Felton, Ca., during the "Concert in The Dark" at Don Quixote's. I am really looking forward to seeing you and Nathan Aweau for your concert in Watsonville on 11/12.

I'm a volunteer DJ at our local all Hawaiian radio station(www.kapu.org) in Watsonville and as a matter of fact I'll be playing two cuts from the CD this afternoon and also urging everyone to come out to the show. Let's all hope the lights stay on for this one!!

Herb Ohta, Jr.
www.herbohtajr.com
www.hojfc.com
www.herbohtajr.net
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000