Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Pakele Lounge - upcoming broadcasts
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2007 :  6:39:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
I'll be watching this week again since I don't have that much homework. Sounds great. Hopefully, it won't be broken up like the last time. Mahalo Pali for bringing in such great performers of Hawaiian music.

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

donkaulia
Lokahi

249 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2007 :  12:30:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit donkaulia's Homepage
Wassup Steve!

Good Jam with you the last time! Thanks for being with us in Kona at Huggo's on the Rocks and at the Sheraton! Good Fun!

Hope you move back home someday! Lots of places here in Kona for you to gig at.

We'll be on the net tommorrow night...enjoy!

Taropatch Ohana! See you all on the net!

I put on some weight since some of you saw me on Maui back in 2003...its all Good!

You guys gotta watch my pal...LT Smooth!

visit our websites...

www.kaulia.com

www.ltsmooth.com

You can purchase CDs at www.mele.com

They go on sale as of 1pm today!

Enjoy!

Don Kaulia

donkaulia
Go to Top of Page

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2007 :  5:21:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Howzit Don! Have a good one tomorrow night at Pakele. I'll be watching from Kaleponi. Wish I could be there with you folks as I had good fun in Kona. Would love to move back home...especially to Kona. Keep in touch and malama pono!

Steven

Edited by - Steven Espaniola on 09/25/2007 5:36:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

Pali
Akahai

64 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  3:39:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pali's Homepage
Howzit all!

*waves to brothers Donald and Steven* ...yup, Big Island was GOOD fun ;)

Ok, If anyone has problems tonight, please try re-starting your browser or refreshing your browser to dump the old url and asx files vs. the live cutover. We're going to be cheering for the guys jamming, unfortunately, most of PALI will be working tonight doing sound, stage stuff and I'll be onsite and then back at the office to ensure it runs as smoothly as possible.

For those that haven't heard Donald and LT Smooth Jam... you're in for a real treat!!

Thanks (as always) Auntie Maria for posting the concerts!!!

Party on..

Pali
Go to Top of Page

Pali
Akahai

64 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  3:45:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pali's Homepage
Oh yeah,

For last week's performance, we gave Brittni & her mom the digital file download and I believe she'll be posting it on Myspace or her website site some time soon so be sure to check her website/myspace often. She's soooo awesome!

Also, here's the October Lineup Preview...

3-Oct
-----
John Keawe
Napua Greig

10-Oct
------
Bryan Tolentino
Pilioha

17-Oct
------
Owana Salazar, Cindy Combs, Brittni Paiva
(West Coast tour preview)

24-Oct
------
Herb Ohta Jr.
(CD release party)

31-Oct
------
Genoa Keawe
(Birthday party)

Both Herb (GREAT new CD, btw) and Tutu's party will have multi-guest lineups... so I'll shoot over the update/lineup as soon as they're confirmed.

A Hui Hou!

Pali
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  4:45:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
Howzit Pali! Just wanted to say mahalo for the October Preview of the line-ups. I'll be watching! I am a big fan of these Wednesday night live at Pakele Lounge and I am so thankful for technology because I get to watch it online. Heads up, for the October 10 show please show support for my good friend Bryan Tolentino! Braddah is awesome.

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

Pali
Akahai

64 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  11:39:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pali's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by hawaiianmusiclover06

Howzit Pali! Just wanted to say mahalo for the October Preview of the line-ups. I'll be watching! I am a big fan of these Wednesday night live at Pakele Lounge and I am so thankful for technology because I get to watch it online. Heads up, for the October 10 show please show support for my good friend Bryan Tolentino! Braddah is awesome.

Mahalo!!! thanks for tuning in. :)

Edited by - Pali on 09/26/2007 11:40:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2007 :  10:27:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
I hope I can watch too!

'Alika

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000