Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Pakele Lounge tonight - Wed 10/31
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  7:43:36 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by markwitz

Barry is soooooo hot.
I know you were meaning that in a musical way.
Go to Top of Page

hwnmusiclives
`Olu`olu

USA
580 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  7:45:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnmusiclives's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by markwitz

Barry is soooooo hot.

Bruddah, you're scaring me. You're a married man!

Oh, you meant the guitar playing.

And, more frighteningly still, he is as humble as he is talented - his own worst critic. Anything he does is fine by me. He's proven himself. He could come out on stage, bow, and leave without even plugging in and still get the same ovation from me.

Join me for the history of Hawaiian music and its musicians at Ho`olohe Hou at www.hoolohehou.org.
Go to Top of Page

Pali
Akahai

64 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  7:48:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pali's Homepage
Sorry, it's soooo loud here, yelling to the camera gals is a bit challenging :)

they know now....

thanks again for tuning in!

P.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  8:16:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
I was thinking the same thing when I read markwitz's post. Nevermind us east coast guys. It's 2:17 am and I am getting punchy.

Pali, tonight's program is awesome!

Andy
Go to Top of Page

markwitz
`Olu`olu

USA
841 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  8:34:47 PM  Show Profile
Sound man not sooooooooo hot. Alan needs more volume on that steel

"The music of the Hawaiians, the most fascinating in the world, is still in my ears and
haunts me sleeping and waking."
Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

markwitz
`Olu`olu

USA
841 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  9:23:27 PM  Show Profile
I think Melveen may have just stolen the show

"The music of the Hawaiians, the most fascinating in the world, is still in my ears and
Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  9:35:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
Happy, happy 89th Tutu!

Andy
Go to Top of Page

hwnmusiclives
`Olu`olu

USA
580 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  9:38:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnmusiclives's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Happy, happy 89th Tutu!

You made it all the way, Andy! Maika`i!

Happy birthday, Aunty Genoa! I'm so glad that we could be a part of this around the world.

And thank you very, very much, Pali. Very nice work!

Join me for the history of Hawaiian music and its musicians at Ho`olohe Hou at www.hoolohehou.org.
Go to Top of Page

markwitz
`Olu`olu

USA
841 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  9:39:20 PM  Show Profile
What an amazing woman. Happy Birthday Auntie. Good night to all

Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

sob
Akahai

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  10:01:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit sob's Homepage
Eh Congrats Pali! Awesome show! And to you too Andy for staying up past your bed time! BTW, that was Ainsley Halemanu and Jeff Teves with Aunty Kealoha Kalama!
Happy Birthday Aunty G! Love you!
~Bryan
Go to Top of Page

hawaiianmusiclover06
`Olu`olu

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  10:55:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit hawaiianmusiclover06's Homepage  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 an AOL message  Click to see hawaiianmusiclover06's MSN Messenger address  Send hawaiianmusiclover06 a Yahoo! Message
I could slap myself in the head. I miss tonight's Live Stream! Hau'oli La Hanau Aunty Genoa! Looking great. They showed parts of it on the Channel 2 news. Wanted to watch Kimo Keaulana on stage because he was my 'olelo Hawai'i kumu over at Honolulu Community College.

Alana :)

Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)
Go to Top of Page

hwnmusiclives
`Olu`olu

USA
580 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2007 :  02:39:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit hwnmusiclives's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by sob

Eh Congrats Pali! Awesome show! And to you too Andy for staying up past your bed time! BTW, that was Ainsley Halemanu and Jeff Teves
~Bryan

Don't you meant Auntie Ainsley and Auntie Jeffrina?

Go to Top of Page

Claudia
Lokahi

USA
152 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2007 :  02:52:52 AM  Show Profile
I did it! I stayed up for the whole concert - 3:34am EST! Andy, Bill, I didn't realize you were on the 'Patch helping to keep each other awake - I could have used the assistance too! Oh well, next time... Aunty Genoa was simply amazing. And I LOVED Melveen Leed.

That was so much fun.

Claudia
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Pupule

USA
4551 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2007 :  03:49:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Send Admin an AOL message  Send Admin an ICQ Message  Send Admin a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by hwnmusiclives

Don't you meant Auntie Ainsley and Auntie Jeffrina?
The hills are alive! LOL.
quote:
Originally posted by Claudia

Andy, Bill, I didn't realize you were on the 'Patch helping to keep each other awake - I could have used the assistance too!
Hi Claudia. Yeah, you could have entertained yourself here between sets. Glad you got to watch the show. We should check in with each other this afternoon to see how it's going. See ya at the pa`ina the 10th!
Go to Top of Page

Claudia
Lokahi

USA
152 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2007 :  03:58:25 AM  Show Profile
Oh Andy, the real test is if I can get to my guitar lesson this morning in Midtown without falling asleep on the subway...... But BOY was it worth it!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000