Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 `Uke Talk
 The Case of the Disappearing Bridge Pins
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

slipry1
Ha`aha`a

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  05:44:16 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by wcerto

I cannot believe the infamous missing bridge pin has not yet made an appearance. It must be in a parallel dimension.

You know, according to the sring theory guys, and Carlos Castaneda's Don Juan, the world has more than 3 (or 4, counting time) dimensions. As we get older, we don't really lose things, we just learn to move them into other dimesions. That's why the keys you can't find pop up out of hyperspace onto the kitchen table. They couldn't have been there all along! Also (to quote Winnie The Pooh), I know where the bridge pin is - it's missing!

keaka
Go to Top of Page

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  06:15:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by thumbstruck

John, when in Seattle, you should also check The Folkstore in the U-District on Roosevelt. It's a great place just to visit.

If you time it right, you'll meet up with one of the two people who work in the store, Jere Canote. He's a wackily wonderful musician with whom I had the pleasure of working on radio for eleven years, and he builds some mighty fine banjo-ukes. (The other "employee" is the store's owner, Stuart Herrick, also a great guy & fine musician.)
Go to Top of Page

javeiro
Lokahi

USA
459 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  3:17:10 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by wcerto

I cannot believe the infamous missing bridge pin has not yet made an appearance. It must be in a parallel dimension.

Wanda, I too thought it would turn up somewhere somehow but it just never did! Like you all said, it must be in another dimension!

Aloha,
John A.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000