Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 Wanda is a posting machine
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Peter Medeiros
`Olu`olu

546 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  1:05:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Peter Medeiros's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by guavasunrise

Fo crying out loud braddah Pete, we not axing you fo beatify Wanda fo sainthood like, bless his soul, Faddah Damien.

You no you guyz wen ax me I neva wen ax you, but you no I still wrasslin wid dis one, you guyz not Pordagee so you don’t know. But dis iz wot I tink so far.

I don’t tink we can make Wanda mo beautiful, goin be hahd, you saw da piccha? Kenna makem won saint eda, I don’t tink she stay catholic yeah. Eh Wanda you stay won catolic or what?

Anyway you no Fadda Dammien waz won catholic, n he waz won reely reely good guy, he wen kokua (help) alla (alla) guyz (guys) wid Hansen’s stay down Kalawao afta da govermant wen roundem up anden abandan dem down dea in da olden daze yeah. Sad yeah even afta he wen kokua doz guyz he wen get Hansen’s too anden in da end he wazn’t lookin too good braddah. Whoa!! I jez wen dodge won litening bolt. But Him yeah I can see making mo beautiful, but I tink Wanda no mo chance on diz aspac.

But always get axzaptions too da rules yeah. Fo instence, she when point out dis morning dat da laz name iz Italian n itz almos Pordagee yeah: Chairtos almos like Santos -- I learn sometin nu. I nu chairs had legs I neva no dey get toes too, but I figgah ah cloes enuff, we go ledem go on diz won.

Da unibrow iz not won issue fo me. Sometimes you need won reason too look in da mirror, even if it iz fo pull weeds outta da noze, da ea, anden da eyebrow. No ax why she get long nails, you mite be very disappointed. So da unibrow we go widem az won plus.

Anudda plus iz she n Paul live Cleverland, daz almos like living Punchbowl. Get plany old houses n old streets but no get da view.

But lately wots dis I been hearin ‘bout Ocean? Does Paul no?

Chai wait, chai wait… I gotta tink a little bit moa n I gotta go take my azma medicine.

I no she get plany pluses fo be one Pordagee. But I like hea som moa from you guys lidat why you tink she should get dis honorary distinction n award. Like I tol you not jez anybody can be won Pordagee.

Okaden, give me somotime foa gadda moa information from you guyz befoa I make won decision. N I assua you by tonite I goin let you no. Latahs.

Go to Top of Page

javeiro
Lokahi

USA
459 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  1:30:33 PM  Show Profile
Wow, Bruddah Pete, I stay reel glad you da won gadda make dis decision. I no could do yum. Az heavy kine stuffs man! Good ting you stay on dis forum uddah wize who we goin depan on?

Eh, how bout you guyz dat when meet her fo reel....she use her hans fo talk story? Az won uddah way you can tell one reel Podagee. I neva wen meet her so I dunno.

Aloha,
John A.
Go to Top of Page

ypochris
Lokahi

USA
398 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  2:03:37 PM  Show Profile
"Eh Andy.....you gonna haff to cum up wit one uddah catagory fo Wanda!"

No worries, he get already- an stay jus da rite kine for dem. Das da category he stay in- "Pupule".

Chris
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  2:05:07 PM  Show Profile
The hands thing wen you talk is one Italian ting. All dem Paul's `ohana, especially sistah Celeste an cuzzin Donna, who-ee, if they no mo handz, no mo talk. But I shamed to say dat aftah 35 years, some of that may have rubbed off on me. It certainly has rubbed off on our oldest daughter. I nevah had no unibrow, frankly, a fact of which I am proud. It is just the beard thing that boddas me. No moustache, except when I drink milk, which is not often anymore because of this lactose intolerance thing that happens as one's digestive system ages. But I just thought of something that would count real well -- our youngest daughter is going Brazil on the 26th for one month with the Disney on Ice production of High School Musical on Ice. She is learning to speak Pordagee from some books and some software. She is picking it up real quick because she was one whiz in high school and college with Spanish and kinda similar, yeah? Do I get bonus points from that? And hey, I like drink port and also sherry. And I like linguica. And I can make bean soup. (Mo mo fut jokes).

But no nice as Faddah Damien, one very selfless person. I try to be nice, but sheesh, that was mighty selfless. I try fo be pono but......

PS: Not Catlick, raised one suddern baptist.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda

Edited by - wcerto on 06/12/2008 2:05:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  2:12:41 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Peter Medeiros

Anudda plus iz she n Paul live Cleverland, daz almos like living Punchbowl.
Whoa braddah Pete, dis is jalike one ephiphany (serendipitous revelation) brah, you mentioning about how Cleverland is jalike Punchbowl!! Because once upon one time Wanda been tell me dat if dey evah wen go move Honolulu, she was going pick one place on da Ewa-Makai slopes of PUNCHBOWL brah. Of all places brah, PUNCHBOWL. And you know wat? I wen get all chicken skin (uji) just now because from my vast past experiences driving truck all ova creation in dat area, I wen remembah someting dat wen gimme da chicken skin because -- you ready? Because on da Ewa-Makai slopes of Punchbowl is wheya get all da Podagee streets!! Get Azores, Madeira, Concorda streets, and also get Milo Lane too! Now if dass not da bestes' (most excellent) reason fo wave your spatula at Wanda, den adono wat is. Epiphany brah, you no can be fooling around wit Madeira Nature.

Go to Top of Page

Peter Medeiros
`Olu`olu

546 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  2:25:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Peter Medeiros's Homepage
Eh I no revalations too brah n I no wea my grampa guyz wen come from too. But dis is serious bizness -- you wen ax so I goin deliva. Butchoono I gotta hav da hahd facs lidat, kenna jez handem ova to someone I neva wen meet. I no da bikini photo she looks preddy good too me anden, but how you no can tell if waz photoshopped. Furdamoa you wen meet her n Paul? I don't tink so. We go ax Braddah Jay n Braddah Duke if get chance wid her? Den I goin decide.
Go to Top of Page

Bd1
Lokahi

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  2:26:38 PM  Show Profile
Wow!!! All dis kine Humor an no mo cover charge..................Mahalos and Ox tail soup for ebbyon.........

BD1
Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  2:35:03 PM  Show Profile
But as far as Catlick goes, I do take my cardiac rehab at a Catlick hospital and one of da new guys in da class is one 80 year old priest with just about bald and a comb over and dyes his hair with dat just for men stuff which gives them all the same funny color hair. You know when all the hair on his arms and skinny white legs is white, white hair, den he got the reddish brown hair on da po`o, gotta be something out of a bottle there. Like wouuldn't he get struck by lightening for doing something phoney lidat? I'm not sure how all dis Catlick stuff works.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  2:57:24 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Bd1

Mahalos and Ox tail soup for ebbyon
Brah, now you talking my language. Two bowls plz.

Go to Top of Page

Peter Medeiros
`Olu`olu

546 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  12:18:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Peter Medeiros's Homepage
Okayden you guyz. Az you no Duke wen finally check in but he neva like spill da beans on Wanda dem, but da Duke wen say she no mo mustache anden wen she talk da hanz stay hemojag yeah. Da oni quastion he haz stay da quastion of da B.O which of course fo him would always be won issue, being dat he get won spacial gift. So she wen kela mea wiffa real good wen she wen stay Jay n Duke guys so she wan pass dat one. But brudda like let her stan on her own so waz kinda won neutral report.

Dis iz reel serious stuff you no. So afta much tot on my part n very little discussion on your guyz part – n no say I neva wen ax—I had to call upon won higha autority conscerning Wanda’s conversion to Pordageedom. Waz won simpo won way discussion. You mite ass eh howcome you can talk to God n I kennot? East brah, I had Last Rites one time n da line still open, I get AT&T.

Butchoono wen you talk to dis guy mobetta you jez lissen n no talk bumbai pepo gonna tink you nutz. We go down da check lis: She get da rite name – Wanda Certo –like Chair toe; She ni`ele – can talk all day an probaly nite time too – She smaht cause she no stop talking yet; She get enuff hair on da face n da wana stay wea supposed to stay we tink, She get won nice husband an he take kea of her – even do she get da eyes on Ocean; But da clincha stay, even do Wanda kenna spall Catolic, she spallem Catlick, SHE BELEIVES, n das all dat mattas.

So I guess Wanda you stay in lidat yeah. Oni took two daze. I tot waz goin take foeva. Da titama ceremony I dunno dat won. Dey get spacial secret kine ceremony – dakine honey honey no look kine. I still tryin to figgah out how da magic perse werk. Dey get eryting in dea.

Okay, now we get da ceremony yeah. Wea iz da spatula Bishop Ferraro wen giv me. Okay now Wanda I no you jez getting up about now, but bend ovah.

Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  12:49:55 AM  Show Profile
I humbly accept.

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  04:07:49 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by wcerto

I humbly accept.

Pocho Mama

Go to Top of Page

guitarded
Ha`aha`a

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  06:28:19 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Peter Medeiros

Wea iz da spatula Bishop Ferraro wen giv me. Okay now Wanda I no you jez getting up about now, but bend ovah.
Eh Pete, I no was going say notting, but I gotta ask oddawize going make me come more lolo.

What you did to Wanda wit da spatula?

Go to Top of Page

wcerto
Ahonui

USA
5052 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  07:56:07 AM  Show Profile
Braddah Ed: Watchu insinyuatin?

Me ke aloha
Malama pono,
Wanda
Go to Top of Page