Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 SoCalSlackey BBQ
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

cmdrpiffle
`Olu`olu

USA
553 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2003 :  12:32:44 AM  Show Profile
Dusty,

Okay, YOU ARE THE BEST ! Nice pix my friend. I'm thinking, uhhh, if I lied about my address, then can I join the SoCal Slack key society?
You folks are having way too much fun. 'Course, it rains up here. (moist watery stuff native to NorCal, and Seattle, Hey JWN!)

We are having our own 2nd installment of same this month at Staceys. (Hey Stacey, if yer reading this, I've been away for a couple of months, but count us in)

Anyway, thanks for posting the pix. We love to see stuff like this.

Much aloha to you and Sheila,

Mike

my Poodle is smarter than your honor student
Go to Top of Page

Pauline Leland
`Olu`olu

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2003 :  11:14:22 AM  Show Profile
Great photos. You folks in SoCal know how to pa-aa-arty! Wish I could have been there.

Pauline
Go to Top of Page

Ianui
Lokahi

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2003 :  11:06:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ianui's Homepage
"I'm thinking, uhhh, if I lied about my address, then can I join the SoCal Slack key society?"

No matter where you live you can join and we'll keep you posted with lots of good stuff. The price is right "FREE'and no dues. The idea is to share and help each other play this great music and to promote slack key.

Working with a local promoter we are beginning to draw the name players like Cyril who was just here, and Led Kaapana who will perform in La Jolla on 6/27 and Patrick Landeza's New Generation group will be here in August, with more to come. Plus we hope to have some cool Slack Key Society shirts available soon.

Our welcome mat is out to all of you anytime you are in the area. To join send me your name and an e-mail address.

PS We finally have a female joining our group with a brand new D-17 purchased from Buffalo Brothers yesterday. Would sure like to get more ladies involved with slack key.

Go to Top of Page

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2003 :  1:52:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
quote:
Originally posted by socalslackeysociety

We finally have a female joining our group
Shoot, just as I was about to suggest we change our name to "Southern California Slack Key Men's Club".

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.

Edited by - cpatch on 05/15/2003 1:53:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

wdf
Ha`aha`a

USA
1153 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2003 :  3:57:33 PM  Show Profile
Hey Mike, join us

Dusty
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page