Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Aloha in the Redwoods! 9-14-03, La Honda, CA!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Stacey
Lokahi

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2003 :  12:52:19 AM  Show Profile
Aloha!
Please mark your calendars for Aloha in the Redwoods September 14, 2003 - with Patrick Landeza, Hula Dancers, and a Potluck Luau! Here is a link to more info:
http://www.karenshaff.com/aloha

This event is a Benefit for La Honda Educational Foundation, which funds teachers salaries, teachers aides, art & music programs at La Honda Elementary School.

Tickets for Aloha in the Redwoods will go on sale in early-mid August for $20 in advance, and $25 at the gate. More information will be available at the above link, closer to the date. For more information, please email Karen Shaff at aloha @ karenshaff.com

My friend Karen Shaff is organizing this event. The lovely watercolor painting you see at the link for the flyer was done by Karen while she and her husband lived on Moloka'i. Karen also attended our recent Kanikapila and last year she helped organize George Kahumoku Jr.'s workshop and gig at The Merry Prankster Cafe in La Honda. Mahalo Karen.

Hope to see you there!

cpatch
Ahonui

USA
2187 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2003 :  02:51:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpatch's Homepage  Send cpatch an AOL message
Oooo....the silence of the redwoods filled with the sounds of slack key. Very tempting!

Craig
My goal is to be able to play as well as people think I can.
Go to Top of Page

hwnslacker
Lokahi

USA
295 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  1:28:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit hwnslacker's Homepage  Send hwnslacker an AOL message
You should come up Craig!!

Patrick
www.patricklandeza.com

Patrick Landeza
www.patricklandeza.com
www.landezapresents.com
Go to Top of Page

Stacey
Lokahi

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  10:39:25 PM  Show Profile
Aloha!
Karen Shaff has just informed me of some information to add:
Keiki Admission to Aloha in the Redwoods is $10.
Go to Top of Page

cmdrpiffle
`Olu`olu

USA
553 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  11:55:01 PM  Show Profile
Stacey and Patrick,

I would not miss this for anything! La Honda, lets see, about 45 min north of my house thru winding redwoods!

Count me in!

Julie, if you are reading this, I got a nice yellow Jeep, holds 4, we could always pick up the two of you! Bear Creek to 9, then to 1 on north, or I think hiway 9 goes thru all the way to La Honda. Just a thought...

Mike

my Poodle is smarter than your honor student
Go to Top of Page

cmdrpiffle
`Olu`olu

USA
553 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  11:58:46 PM  Show Profile
Craig, Dusty, Don et al...

You guys need a road trip! Bring Bruce with you.

...always cool and delightfully moist in the Redwoods, we are

/s/ The NorCal Slack Key Society :)

my Poodle is smarter than your honor student
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000