Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar / Hawaiian Music
 The Christmas Ki Ho'alu Songbook
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Kalanihuia
Aloha

5 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2010 :  8:19:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wonderful Christmas present. Mahalo bradda. We had fun with this.
quote:
Originally posted by Leonard

Welcome to the Taropatch Net Christmas Ki Ho'alu Songbook

We hope you enjoy playing and sharing these ki ho'alu tabs of Christmas songs, contributed by the taropatch.net members. Click on the links - some are pdf files for Adobe Acrobat, some may be in other formats. If there are accompanying mp3 or midi files for study purposes, they will immediately follow the corresponding tab. The midi files may not correctly deal with harmonics.
Please consider contributing an arrangement of your own. If you want to contribute an arrangement, send an email to the administrator Andy and he will give you information about the process. The only requirement is that the arrangement must be your own arrangement of a song in the public domain (so for instance, not "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire" since it's still under copyright). All of the well-known Christmas carols (from the usual hymnals) should be OK. Season's Greetings!

Go to Top of Page

Kalanihuia
Aloha

5 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2010 :  8:22:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wonderful Christmas present. Mahalo bradda. I had fun with this one. I'll be better at it next year...heh-heh. Mahalo to all for sharing. Hauoli Makahiki Hou.
Go to Top of Page

guitar yogi
Akahai

Kiribati
67 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2011 :  12:14:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought I would bump this topic back up so that people who are interested in learning some Christmas songs would see this. (Hope these links still work!)
Go to Top of Page

Iakonu
Akahai

USA
57 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  9:10:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
These tabs are the gift that keeps on giving. I'm setting out to get a couple more Christmas meles under my belt for next year - I'd better start now, Christmas is less than a year away!
Go to Top of Page

guitar yogi
Akahai

Kiribati
67 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2012 :  10:08:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought I'd bump this one up again. I'm currently working on "Silent Night" in taropatch tuning.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000