Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Performance/Event Announcements & Reviews
 Steven Espaniola & Kalae (Bobo) Miles
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lynn
Lokahi

289 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2007 :  6:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit lynn's Homepage  Send lynn a Yahoo! Message
An evening of Hawaiian falsetto!

Steven (recent Hawai`i Music Award winner for Best New Artist) and Kalae will be performing together on June 23 in Vacaville, CA. Here's the info:

Saturday June 23, 2007 • 6:30 pm (doors open at 5:30)
Stars City Sports Bar & Grill
155 Browns Valley Parkway, Vacaville
Tickets $15 advance/$20 door. Seats are limited

For more information or to purchase tickets call: (707) 447-7347 or
www.kellyauwae-mcallister.com
(You can purchase tickets using PayPal if you go to the website.)

Those of us who were lucky enough to see them together in March at Bocci's Santa Cruz know what a chicken-skin evening that was! (Mahalo nui to Timmy for putting that one together. You rock, Timmy!)

If you love falsetto, this is a must see concert!

Steven Espaniola
Lokahi

225 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  08:47:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steven Espaniola's Homepage
Aloha e Lynn! Yes, Santa Cruz was truly a magical evening and the audience had a huge role in making that night special! Kalae and I hope to bring that same energy to Vacaville. This will be the first performance there for either of us. Mahalo for all your kokua and malama pono!

Steven
Go to Top of Page

Ho`omaka E-Team
Aloha

34 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2007 :  12:19:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ho`omaka E-Team's Homepage
Tickets are going fast for this event so be sure to reserve your seat! You may purchase tickets via Paypal: http://www.kellyauwae-mcallister.com/ or by calling: (707) 447-7347.

Go to Top of Page

dr. cookie
Lokahi

USA
299 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2007 :  7:34:56 PM  Show Profile
And Kalae (the artist wuz wuz Bobo) just put some tunes up at CB Baby. Got mine today . . . ya gotta love that sweet voice!

Don/Doc/Cookie
Go to Top of Page

Ho`omaka E-Team
Aloha

34 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  07:23:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ho`omaka E-Team's Homepage
Just received word that this event is almost sold out, with only a handful of seated tickets remaining. Good news, is that the promoter may be adding additional "Standing Room Only" tickets for a reduced price. Should be a great show!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000