Taropatch.net
Taropatch.net
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | $upport
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

HomeWhat is slack key?Hawai`i News HeadlinesTalk story at our message boardArtists, Clubs and more...
spacer.gif (45 bytes)

All Forums
 General
 Talk Story
 Prayers for Wanda
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

rendesvous1840
Ha`aha`a

USA
1055 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2007 :  3:33:03 PM  Show Profile
Wanda had surgery this morning, and all has gone well. Mahalo nui loa to all our TP Ohana for the prayers, thoughts and good wishes.
Paul

"A master banjo player isn't the person who can pick the most notes.It's the person who can touch the most hearts." Patrick Costello
Go to Top of Page

javeiro
Lokahi

USA
459 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2007 :  6:05:45 PM  Show Profile
That's great news, Paul! We'll keep all the good vibes coming your way!

Aloha,
John A.
Go to Top of Page

Retro
Ahonui

USA
2368 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2007 :  7:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Retro's Homepage
WANDAful news, Paul!
Go to Top of Page

da_joka
Lokahi

361 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2007 :  8:02:58 PM  Show Profile
PTL. Tanks fo da great news Paul. Our prayers are still wit you and Wanda. Looking forward to hearing from her again on da patch ... miss her a lot!

Take care paul!

If can, can. If no can, no can.
Go to Top of Page

markwitz
`Olu`olu

USA
841 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2007 :  04:11:50 AM  Show Profile
Sending out good Mana from the West Coast.

"The music of the Hawaiians, the most fascinating in the world, is still in my ears and
haunts me sleeping and waking."
Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

Mika ele
Ha`aha`a

USA
1493 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2007 :  09:11:33 AM  Show Profile
Keeping Wanda in our prayers here at the SCSKS.

E nana, e ho'olohe. E pa'a ka waha, e hana ka lima.
Go to Top of Page

GUke
Lokahi

188 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2007 :  11:11:16 AM  Show Profile
e Paul,
Wanted to add my thoughts and wishes for Wanda's speedy recovery. Hope to cross paths again as we did at Honey's on O'ahu. Would love to strum and sing with you folks. Take care. And Happy Holidays.

Aloha,
Genaro

Genaro

Should I? Itʻs only $, and where Iʻm going itʻll burn or melt.
Go to Top of Page

NANI
Lokahi

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2007 :  11:45:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit NANI's Homepage
Tell Wanda I am thinking of her and not to be to mad at the rehab nurse when she comes in and makes her get up and walk she can do it. Honest she can! Paul I keep you in my prayers I KNOW how hard this is for you I know what Wanda looks like right now but she will improve every day. I remember how hard this stage is. My husband was 48 when he had his triple done.

"A hui hou kakou, malama pono".
Nancy
Go to Top of Page

rendesvous1840
Ha`aha`a

USA
1055 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2007 :  4:12:42 PM  Show Profile
This A.M. I called to get an update on Wanda. Her vital signs were all good, no complications, and she was sitting up in a chair. The nurse had brought a radio for her to listen too, and she told him "Now I need my husband to bring some Hawaiian music for me." I took the ones I had in my car, and she chose Dennis Kamakahi's "Pua Ena" album. One of our very favorite albums. Since the surg. ICU has only curtains around the beds, I think we spread some Island Medicine to the folks on either side. Chicken(skin) soup for the soul! Probably the first time Hawaiian music made it to that corner of N.E.Ohio.
So far, so good. She has a ways to go, but we wen holo holo.
Paul

"A master banjo player isn't the person who can pick the most notes.It's the person who can touch the most hearts." Patrick Costello
Go to Top of Page

NANI
Lokahi

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2007 :  08:52:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit NANI's Homepage
YEA wanda

"A hui hou kakou, malama pono".
Nancy
Go to Top of Page

Julie H
Ha`aha`a

USA
1206 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2007 :  11:09:44 PM  Show Profile
Oh, I've been so concerned about what you two are going through, my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery go out to you.

Me ke aloha, Julie
Go to Top of Page

javeiro
Lokahi

USA
459 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2007 :  07:17:06 AM  Show Profile
That's great news Paul.....tell Wanda we're all waiting for her to get well and back home again!

Aloha,
John A.
Go to Top of Page

naukilo
Lokahi

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2007 :  11:58:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit naukilo's Homepage  Send naukilo an AOL message
Aloha Paul,

I said a special prayer for Wanda's speedy recovery. Sending joyful wishes in this Yuletide Season.

Aloha,
Dennis Kamakahi
Go to Top of Page

alika207
Ha`aha`a

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2007 :  5:47:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit alika207's Homepage  Send alika207 an AOL message  Click to see alika207's MSN Messenger address  Send alika207 a Yahoo! Message
Same here. If you think of it, please tell her that 'Alika says mele Kalikimaka.

He kehau ho'oma'ema'e ke aloha.

'Alika / Polinahe
Go to Top of Page

rendesvous1840
Ha`aha`a

USA
1055 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  4:53:23 PM  Show Profile
Wanda is coming home on Tuesday morning. We can hardly contain ourselves. She probably has a bunch of stuff in her mind to post, so get ready to read. Her turbo-charged heart will only wait so long. Mahalo nui loa for all the comfort I've drawn from all your thoughts and prayers.
Paul

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Taropatch.net © 2002 - 2014 Taropatch.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000